Jeep update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep update

I posted the first part of July about having problems with my Jeep and after getting the issue finally fixed it broke down once again (something totally different, from the issue that had just been fixed).

So I traded my 11 year old Jeep in (took less of a hit than it would've cost to fix the problem) for a 2018 Chevy Silverado.
    This is a first for me because I've never had a loan for a vehicle in my name only and I've never negotiated the purchase of a new vehicle on my own before.

It gets better though.... Even though my soon to be ex told me to trade the Jeep in he decided to back out on signing off on the title (he was the co-signer on my Jeep). So after speaking to my lawyer my only option is to go pick up the Jeep and take it to my ex since apparently he wants it.

Thank you to everyone who offered up suggestions and even offered their time to help, just another reason I love my TBH family.

So you are still on the hook for the Jeep payment if the ex doesn't pay? That is a bum deal.

Congrats on the new truck though. I really miss my 2014 Silverado and will buy another one once I get back on my feet from all these health issues.

Comment

Man what a PITA.......sorry you are having to go through this HB. You try to do something right, take some initiative and get the problem solved so you can wash your hands of it and the dude just keeps roadblocking you out of spite. Unbelievable!

Bad *** truck though ....congrats on your new ride...
      Last edited by Smart; 08-09-2018, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Forgot to post a picture
        Attached Files

Comment

Sweet looking ride!

Comment

Sweet ride too! Glad you put that headache behind you.
            Feels good to get into a new ride that will be depenable for you're family. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post
              Forgot to post a picture
              Good lookin ride

Crappy situation that led to it, but we've all been there in one way or the other. Enjoy the new truck!

Comment

Sorry about the situation. Nice looking truck, you will be much happier with it than a jeep. Jeep is great at the lease or beach but not so much for a daily driver.

Comment

Love the color Bee...…..

Comment

Nice ride.

Comment

Working...
                    X