Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    Looks like we’re picking it up tomorrow.
    Picking up the SA bottom metal tomorrow?

Sweet. Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
      [ATTACH]943974[/ATTACH]
      I saw this one on AG Composite’s Instagram. Is this one doable and is it still considered a stencil-less pattern?
      Did anyone get the act name of this?

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
        Did anyone get the act name of this?

It’s a special pattern from Mesa rifles. I asked AG composites.

Comment

Hmmmmm I thought that's what I asked for but.......now I'm excited to see my rifle because I'm pretty sure I have no idea what camo I ordered

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
            Hmmmmm I thought that's what I asked for but.......now I'm excited to see my rifle because I'm pretty sure I have no idea what camo I ordered
            Same lol

I changed my mind 3 times the day of the order and honesty can’t remember what I choose! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
              Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Same lol

I changed my mind 3 times the day of the order and honesty can’t remember what I choose! Lol
              I got desert carbon night for both of my rifles. I’m betting you guys did too. Maybe that’s what they’re waiting on since I haven’t seen any of those yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                I got desert carbon night for both of my rifles. I’m betting you guys did too.
                That was the initial one I was thinking of doing and know I switched away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                  picking up bottom metal?
                  Buzz, heard anything on the .22 creed reamers?

Comment

Yup. Carbon desert night. Had to check the build sheet

Comment

Originally posted by jason2547 View Post
                      Great looking! What size objective on the scope, and what rings did you use?
                      The scope is 50mm and I used Seekins medium rings. I have enough clearance for the scope caps with a dime's thickness to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                        Buzz, heard anything on the .22 creed reamers?
                        Did you get another 22 Creed? Thought you went 6mm Creed this time.

Comment

The 300winny posted on insta is sweetttttt

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                            The scope is 50mm and I used Seekins medium rings. I have enough clearance for the scope caps with a dime's thickness to spare.
                            Is that scope pretty close to making contact on that rail overhang?

Comment

Has anyone gotten a desert carbon night stock? Just curious to see how they look.

Comment

nope

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                                Has anyone gotten a desert carbon night stock? Just curious to see how they look.
                                waiting on mine too, should be getting close though, short bottom metal due today plus another key component. come on UPS

Comment

Working...
                                X