On the Lookout for a 2010-2013 Tundra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Lookout for a 2010-2013 Tundra

I don't know if this should be in the classifieds or not, but I'm looking for a clean 2010-2013 4X4 Tundra around 100,000 miles, preferably less. I've been looking on Autotrader, cargurus, and craigslist. Would like to keep it under $25,000. Hopefully under $20,000. Looking for my dad. If anyone has any leads, i would appreciate it. Just the regular Super cab is fine(not crew cab). Either will work.

bump

Comment

Good luck with a truck of that age with that few of miles. I’m sure they exist, but have to be few and far between.

I have a 2013 with 200k and it is still super reliable and not for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Good luck with a truck of that age with that few of miles. I’m sure they exist, but have to be few and far between.

I have a 2011 with 77k, but I dang sure ain't getting rid of it.

Comment

Saw a nice tundra forsale on hwy 67 just before you turn off on 220 to go to hico. Truck is in someone’s field and hard to miss. Have no other info or specific location but if your on hwy 67 going towards gelnrose you’d see it. Looks really clean. Thought I pass along in case you are near that area

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
            Saw a nice tundra forsale on hwy 67 just before you turn off on 220 to go to hico. Truck is in someone’s field and hard to miss. Have no other info or specific location but if your on hwy 67 going towards gelnrose you’d see it. Looks really clean. Thought I pass along in case you are near that area
            appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

We found one, and were on our way to look at it, and basically told the salesman we were going to buy it, and another salesman sold it out from underneath us. He let a guy put a deposit on it over the phone. The salesman we were working with didn't even give us that option. Burned my hide. 2010 w/90,000miles

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                We found one, and were on our way to look at it, and basically told the salesman we were going to buy it, and another salesman sold it out from underneath us. He let a guy put a deposit on it over the phone. The salesman we were working with didn't even give us that option. Burned my hide. 2010 w/90,000miles

That’s a unicorn.

Comment

Working...
                X