Winter Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter Weather

Not looking forward to the cold but hoping and praying for some significant moisture. We are about six inches behind our yearly average.

Fingers crossed

Comment

We just need some new freakin birds . Cover kansas with 6ft plz

Comment

Yall can have all of my rain for the next couple months!

Comment

my tanks are almost dry. and hunting season ain't over just yet and a good front with snow might make a big boy slip up and make a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
            we just need some new freakin birds . Cover kansas with 6ft plz
            amen!

Comment

Van Horne to big lake storms, deep snow predicted
              WINTER STORM WARNING

Comment

I need it to be in the low to mid 20s

Comment

We got this yesterday. 4-5 inches of snow and 1" of sleet on top.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, Winter Storm Warning out west in Southwest, NW Hill Country and Big Country areas. The Midland area could get slammed with 12+ inches of snow. 5 to 8 inches of snow look to be fairly common in the areas I mentioned. I tried to get my son to take a road trip with me but he ain't having none of it.lol

Let's see some pics from others who will see this phenomenon in Texas they call snow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm just across the border in NM for work till this evening. then its back to odessa for the night to get the family and if its not too bad on thursday morning itll be down to the ranch in rocksprings

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        Yep, Winter Storm Warning out west in Southwest, NW Hill Country and Big Country areas. The Midland area could get slammed with 12+ inches of snow. 5 to 8 inches of snow look to be fairly common in the areas I mentioned. I tried to get my son to take a road trip with me but he ain't having none of it.lol

Let's see some pics from others who will see this phenomenon in Texas they call snow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Man I really hope your wrong lol. But if we get snow like that I am liable to skip work and go call some coyotes. Love shooting them in the snow.

Comment

I've had my snow fill for the year. I don't care for anymore

Click image for larger version

Name:	snowgator.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	24639877

Comment

I was planning on ft Stockton tonight then big bend tomorrow. Am I nuts and will they close the roads?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                              I was planning on ft Stockton tonight then big bend tomorrow. Am I nuts and will they close the roads?
                              I personally would enjoy the trip if in a good 4x4 vehicle and packed emergency supplies
                              Roads will close for sure probably even I-10
                              I drove a snow closed I-10 couple years ago and it took 9 hours from big springs to kerrviile watch out for other drivers we saw lots of wrecks on 10

WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO MIDNIGHT CSTTHURSDAY NIGHT...

* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 7 inches expected across portions of the Permian Basin, Trans Pecos, Culberson county, Big Bend Area, and Presidio Valley. Accumulations 7 to 12 inches expected across the southeastern Permian Basin and along I-10 to the I-10/I-20 Split, and Marfa Plateau. Accumulations 12 to 17 inches expected from the Davis Mountains east across the Stockton Plateau. Locally higher amounts will be possible.

* WHERE...Portions of southwest and western Texas.

* WHEN...From noon today to midnight CST Thursday night.

* IMPACTS...Travel will be very difficult to impossible. Some roads along and south of I-10 will become impassable, possibly including I-10 from the Split to Fort Stockton. The hazardous conditions will impact the morning or evening commute. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food, and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency. The latest road conditions can be obtained by calling 800-452- 9292.
                              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 12-30-2020, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X