Website and marketing cost??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website and marketing cost??

Just curious if anyone has recently paid to have a professional website and social media marketing stuff done lately?

Got a quote today and it was allot more than expected [emoji15]

I trust the guy just wanted some price comparisons if possible

What did y’all pay??

For what I don’t do myself I use freelancers. Way better than an agency and I’ve been much happier with the work. Really depends on what your wanting done

Comment

Yes. I use Branding Iron Marketing in Bozeman. Veteran owned. No big up front cost just a simple subscription based service. Unlimited edits. Awesome service. Liberty is a good guy. Tell him Brandon sent you.

Bozeman, MT internet marketing services: Website Design SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Graphic Design. Call today! 406-581-7216

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        For what I don’t do myself I use freelancers. Way better than an agency and I’ve been much happier with the work. Really depends on what your wanting done

Ok so it’s a website build with an online shop showcasing our products plus linkage fo all the major social media sites and google business plus a few other what nots..

What should a turn key setup like this cost?

Comment

Do it yourself. Use wordpress. You can youtube anything and learn it. DO NOT use pay per click advertising, it is not worth it. Figure out what your best SEOs are and make sure you use those words on EVERY page you build. Once the site is up, create a google analytic account and link it to your site. Start having friends and coworkers go on google and use the SEO words and find your site and click on it, this will move your page ranking up fast. I got my company from page 21 to page 1 in about two weeks. We dis pay for a site rebuild, cost 4500..... i wish they would have let me build it, but it does look good. I did all of the SEO and google analytics. I also did/do email and video marketing for my company. Our sales guy is old school so I do all of the technology based stuff and give it to him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a guy that's built 3 websites for me (one personal business and 2 non profits)

These are his rates -

• Logo design - $500/logo
            • Graphic design (all print media) - $75/hr
            • Website design/development - $75/hr
            • Website management/updates - $75/hr
            • Web hosting - $19/mo ($228/yr)

(Option 2) Retainer - monthly billing that bundles all my services into one discounted rate. If you are needing ongoing marketing management (with multiple services) this is the better way to go.

• $350/mo (contract commitment is for one year, after that the duration is completely up to you. Some clients only go for one year then change to pay per project, others have stayed on monthly retainer far beyond the one year duration - I have some I’ve been working with for years.)

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

We ended up using

SureThing Media leverages web design, social media, and digital marketing experience so your business grows traffic, generates leads, and stands out.

They did an amazing job on the website and online storefront

Check us out

Comment

Website looks awesome!

Comment

Website looks great, they really did an awesome job. Do you mind giving some numbers on how much it cost?

Comment

The website looks great

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
                        Website looks great, they really did an awesome job. Do you mind giving some numbers on how much it cost?
                        x2

Comment

Ours was a little more expensive due to the online store but I think it was $2500 or so all in

Comment

Message me, I can get you a quote next time you are looking. Site looks great!

Comment

I built my own with Go Daddy for about $100.00 and understand I have no computer skills at all. I made the mistake of paying for google ad words for a year or so until I figured out 95 % of my business was coming from face book. I turned of the ad words and jsut try to keep face book fresh

Comment

Working...
                              X