PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal

I bought some shotgun shells online from BassPro. Interestingly, at check-out PayPal wasn’t an option because of the ‘merchandise’ in my cart. Anyone know if this is a ‘know your customer’ control? Does PayPal as a company not support firearms/ammunition sales? Just curious to know why, so hoping to gain some insight....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PayPal's firearms policy:
    PayPal does not allow the use of its service or logo for selling firearms, certain firearm parts or ammunition.

Comment

Been like that for a while. They along with alot of the big boys like amazon don't like guns.

Comment

I would say almost all of the larger entities like that do not support the 2nd. We’re talking about concrete walkers here folks, and almost all of them are libs. Expect it to get worse.

Comment

As an FFL, there are very few providers who will process payments for anything firearms related, and if they catch you you'll be waiting a very long time to get your $ if at all.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

That is how back door gun control will happen. You will be unable to purchase anything that is not on the pre approved list. Basically shutting down your banking and creating an obstacle to pay for guns and ammo. See Operation Choke Point.
            EBay, strangely is selling gun parts and gun magazines under 10rds.

Comment

Originally posted by chwoodall View Post
              As an FFL, there are very few providers who will process payments for anything firearms related, and if they catch you you'll be waiting a very long time to get your $ if at all.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
              What do you mean "providers"? Like Venmo, Zelle, etc.?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                What do you mean "providers"? Like Venmo, Zelle, etc.?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                Basically all of them.. I haven't heard of anyone using zelle get popped, but basically any regular known one is a no-no. PayPal, square, venmo, cash app, any kind of normal online store cc processing. Most banks don't deal with it either, or they do but fees are high. There's a select group that are 2a friendly, but fees still high unless you do a ton of volume. I deal mostly cash, and I use intuit quickbooks. They will allow in person CC but I can't accept cc online with their service for firearms.

If I get paid in any of those services, it's for golf clubs or splitting the dinner bill....
                Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

They wouldn't process payment for a crossbow either.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's a little hint. Pay through F&F. Don't put Ruger 10/22 rifle in the note section. Leave that part blank.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      Here's a little hint. Pay through F&F. Don't put Ruger 10/22 rifle in the note section. Leave that part blank.
                      Golf clubs and dinner bills!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Why I flushed PP a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                          Been like that for a while. They along with alot of the big boys like amazon don't like guns.
                          They don't like Republicans either!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            They wouldn't process payment for a crossbow either.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That’s not very LGBTQ friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crypto

I’ve been learning more and more about crypto currency and although I was skeptical at first, I really do believe it is the way of the future. They have even set up systems for borrowing and lending as well as for wiring money internationally with extremely nominal fees.

I also think with the ever increasing repression of all things conservative someone (likely Trump) will soon be catering to websites/social media/and likely crypto that doesn’t discriminate (assuming there are or will be crypto’s that do). I’m curious whether these assets can be seized by the soon-to-be fascist government?

If you want some free crypto, follow either of the links below and do the tutorials to learn and earn:

Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.

Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.

Comment

Working...
                              X