No announcement yet.

Nashville Explosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a few folks on here who hate. They hate anyone who doesn't see things the way they do. They hate those who vote different than they do.
    They are just as vile and spiteful as the people they demonize in their every post.
    They are just as bad a problem as any other extremist on the planet.
    But in this country they have freedom of speech. Unfortunately for them it is hate speech.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Illuminati ?

Comment

I just spent 3 hours caught up in all of this. According to our dispatch, per an FAA conference call with the company, the Memphis ATC center lost radio communications on all of their frequencies, and it is “possibly connected” to the AT&T building bombing taking out communications networks.

AT&T cell service is nonexistent in a BROAD region around Nashville. I was showing full bars, but zero data or voice throughput.

Finally starting to trickle out departures, and we made it out finally. (Onboard WiFi to the rescue)

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          There are a few folks on here who hate. They hate anyone who doesn't see things the way they do. They hate those who vote different than they do.
          They are just as vile and spiteful as the people they demonize in their every post.
          But in this country they have freedom of speech. Unfortunately for them it is hate speech.

GTFO!

Comment

^ironic

Comment

Dude, seriously??? This is one of the most inappropriate posts ive seen on this forum.
              You are comparing those that disagree with you here to terrorists/extremists??

How bout i tell you that i despise and hate those that support fraudulent elections and dont uphold the US Constitution. Does that make me an extremist or terrorist?

Comment

Did they use ammonium nitrate?

Comment

...talk about going down the toilet!!

Merry Christmas

Comment

People who would claim our law enforcement agencies would be behind this have issues.

Comment

People who would claim our law enforcement agencies would be behind this have issues.

Agree

Comment

I think we can see who has issues here.

You need to decide which side of the fence you are on.

Comment

Funny thing. Scotus claims there is no such thing as hate speech. Unfortunately for others, poor opinions are just as protected as the speech they fear or hate.

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
                            I think we can see who has issues here.

You need to decide which side of the fence you are on.
                            I'm just not seeing the fence.

Comment

I'm just not seeing the fence.

Falling hard left???

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
                                Falling hard left???
                                Falling hard human