No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first time I have seen this thread, being one of the newbie's and all. My family and I pray in the name of JESUS that he lay his healing hands on Macie. We pray that he touch her from the top of her little head to the bottom of her feet and get rid of any pain she may be in. We pray for her siblings and her parents lord that you continue to give them the strength to keep fighting for this little angel and heal them of the pain they endure watching their loved one in this state. Lord we Thank you for your blessings you have given this little family and we Thank you for the healing that you will bestow on this beautiful child of yours. In JESUS name we pray father. AMEN! Keep on keeping on brother, GOD's got this and will handle it.

Comment

Praying for y’all Brian.

Comment

Prayers up my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m so sorry Brian. Keeping y’all in my prayers.

Happy Halloween Miss Macie. Rest your body, sweet girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nurses are absolutely the best people on this earth! Walked in this morning to relieve Keili for a bit. Hannah (nurse today) is combing Macies hair, Taylor Swift is blaring on her phone and Hannah is singing along! Yes I cried!

Comment

Brian, we're praying that God show the doctors exactly what's wrong and give them the wisdom and knowledge to address it quickly.

Praying for you and Keili that He give you rest, comfort and peace during this time. Y'all are an example to the rest of us being great Godly parents.

I know y'all know this but if you need anything please let us know.

Praying for the Gardner's!!

God Bless The Gardner's.

Comment

More prayers said.

Comment

Prayers going up!

Comment

Took a huge turn backwards last night. Just ordered chest X-rays to check for pneumonia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Still saying prayers.

Comment

X ray confirmed she has pneumonia. Started a different antibiotic. Her bowl is still giving her and the drs fits. Her out put is triple what her input is. I know, I know that’s almost impossible but it is Macie we are talking about. They are at a lost. Just did a extensive ultra Sound. If that is clear the. The next step is a spinal tap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers for the family.

Comment

Afternoon Macie. Hope you're staying warm, praying for you!

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Praying

Comment

Dang, Brian, I am at a loss for words. Prayers going up high!

Comment

Working...
                                X