2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
    Good luck to anyone hunting this morning. It is my first sit this year and I couldn’t be anymore excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good luck this morning congrats on still getting that “feeling” on hunting. I miss that from my younger days.

Comment

Looks like the forecast for today has improved exponentially, even from just a few hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        Looks like the forecast for today has improved exponentially, even from just a few hours ago.

I’m in stand now had a spike come in now it’s raining hard

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
          I’m in stand now had a spike come in now it’s raining hard

That sucks. Where are you hunting?

All the clubs around here are MLDP and I’ve heard one shot this morning. I myself have not seen a thing. Not even a bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            That sucks. Where are you hunting?

All the clubs around here are MLDP and I’ve heard one shot this morning. I myself have not seen a thing. Not even a bird.

Montgomery county

Comment

Great buck!
              Originally posted by Bigt338 View Post
              I got another picture of my big boy. Hopefully this weekend I see him
              Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I slept in this morning to stay out of the rain, much movement?

Comment

Keeping up with y'all while I work all weekend.. I'll be after them the next two weekends. Good luck fellas!

Comment

My grandsons are on the way to the house... If we don't get rained out, we're going out for a "practice" hunt after lunch (red deer burgers). Gonna get them settled in the stand with the crossbow and put out a 3D pig target to take a few practice shot... They won't get to stay for the evening hunt, but if all goes well, after church tomorrow, it's GAME ON!! Will be their first hunt... I think I'm more excited about it than I was when I went on MY first hunt!! Sure hope the hogs cooperate... Oldest is 7 and the youngest is 5...

Comment

Got out yesterday evening lots of movement and all the acorns washed away in my area. 2 nice 8s hitting the feeder and hand corn for 45 minutes. Back at it in the am weather looks good.

Comment

Well had my shooter in this week during daylight finally got good winds forecasted all weekend. Tonight the pursuit starts [emoji1374]

Hogs are in there heavy making him not have a certain schedule so hopefully i can get a few in there early to pass one through and get them pushed out

Last edited by drop dead fred; 10-20-2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Well had my shooter in this week during daylight finally got good winds forecasted all weekend. Tonight the pursuit starts [emoji1374]

Hogs are in there heavy making him not have a certain schedule so hopefully i can get a few in there early to pass one through and get them pushed out

Let’s make it happen

Comment

Checked the camera at one of my stands this afternoon. Man there were a lot of bucks on their feet this past week. Mostly at night but things are grtting right fast.

Comment

Anyone hunting this evening? I know another front is bowing in over night tomorrow will be PRIME

Comment

Working...
                                X