Truck Toolbox Must Haves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck Toolbox Must Haves

Send em my way folks. The weatherguard is on order and I seem to always be finding something I wish I carried. What do you keep in your box that’s essential and sees some use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to Harbor Freight and bought a set of the pads for standing on at a work bench etc..

Cut them to fit the bottom so crap doesn’t slide around or bang around off road. Also protects the tool box bottom.

Comment

Truck Toolbox Must Haves

4way
      Strap to pull out your friends
      Ammo can full of feeder parts
      Jumper cables
      Ratchet straps

Last edited by sideways; 02-25-2021, 11:21 PM.

Comment

I second the jumper cables, ratchet straps, and strap to pull out your friends or have them pull you out.

Comment

18v cordless impact and a set of sockets and extensions, wrenches and other tools. Tow strap, ratcheting tie-down straps, bungee cords, Bottle jack, bolt cutters, hatchet.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Spray the inside with truck bedliner, and cut an industrial type rug to fit the bottom. Keeps that aluminum dust from getting on everything.

ZIP TIES
            tarp
            TP
            Rope
            Bucket
            Hatchet/hammer

Comment

Literally everything lol

to keep it simple in addition to the other posts a can of pb blaster

Comment

Truck Toolbox Must Haves

Bottle jack

A cheater bar, and hi-lift jack fit well underneath the toolbox, as well as assorted chains.

Comment

Portable air tank, straps (tow straps and rachet straps), 4 way, jumper cables, gloves, paper towels, tools, bottle jack, fence material(wire,staples,pliers), zip ties and ss wire, and who knows what else may be in there

Comment

Depending on what truck you have a floor Jack, mini air compressor, lots of tools, couple 2x4’s 3’, tarp, gloves, and everything else that is in the garage.

Comment

What "sideways" said along with farm jack, hammer, pliers, few end wrenches(sizes to be determined), crescent wrench, electric drill w/few bits, bungee straps, rope, shovel, axe, machete, misc screws, bolts & nuts, brush lopers, paper or cloth towels, can of oil, WD 40, empty quart or coffee can, roll of duct tape, roll of tie wire.

Comment

Gun,

Comment

Fuel pump with nozzle plumbed in from your in bed auxiliary fuel tank and everything above and then some. I like a 5 gallon bucket and I have crowbar, pipe wrenches dead blow and small sledge hammers and a really big pair of channel locks that have gotten me out of several binds.

Comment

Along with most of what's been said above, hose clamps and a can of spray lube (WD40 or whatever).

Comment

Generator

Comment

Working...
                              X