X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard pass. Shiner Seltzer next?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      I like me some Shiner Premium & Ruby Redbird. Shiner Kosmos is one of the best beers I have ever drank and wish the sold in in a six pack. ,And shiner light blonde is ok, too.
      They used to sell the kosmos in a 6 pack until the mid to late 90's. That was my favorite beer when I was able to get it. In my younger day-shiner was about all i bought.
      I've been favoring Blood and Honey by Revolver lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I like me some Shiner Premium & Ruby Redbird. Shiner Kosmos is one of the best beers I have ever drank and wish the sold in in a six pack. ,And shiner light blonde is ok, too.
        Kosmos should be the only beer Shiner makes.

Comment

Shiner premium is my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
            shiner premium is my favorite
            agreed!

Comment

I like beer flavored beer.

Comment

Where is Radar?

Comment

Shiner Bock. That's all.

Comment

Shiner Christmas Cheer

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                    I like the plain old Shiner, the Shiner Blond is ok. I tried that Ruby Red, that was by far the worst beer I have had in my life, I could not get that taste out of my mouth. Kind of like getting diesel in your mouth, messes up your taste buds for a couple days. I have been afraid to try any of the other Shiner seasonal beers, after drinking that one. Had I know what it had in it, before I tried it, I would never have tried it.

I have seen the Weisse N Easy, but like I said, been leery of their seasonal stuff, after that one. The plain ol Shiner works great for me. I think HEB, sells that beer as individual bottles, so you can do a six pack sampler. I buy one and try it.
                    Taste like you drank beer with pine needles mixed in it. It's pretty horrible stuff. The strawberry is less than desirable but the ruby red just has the strong IPA bitterness. The Hefenweizen if that is how its spelled is pretty crisp. I liked that one.

Comment

Another candidate for Shiner's worst beer is their "Candied Pecan". Bought a 6 pack, have 5 left. Don't know what I'll ever do with the rest of them.

Comment

I like me a Shiny Blonde every so often. When I can afford one.

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                          Another candidate for Shiner's worst beer is their "Candied Pecan". Bought a 6 pack, have 5 left. Don't know what I'll ever do with the rest of them.
                          Wife bought a 12 pack, I took one drink and tossed it. Worst taste I ever put in my mouth.

Comment

Top 5 Shiners (that I've tried):
                            1. Shiner bock
                            2. Shiner blonde lite
                            3. Ruby Redbird
                            4. Day quencher
                            5. Prickly pear

I would suggest not trying the seltzer...bought it on a whim and it was horrible!

Comment

I'll let the girls know.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                I'll let the girls know.
                                Definitely!

Comment

Working...
                                X