Clear All

Originally posted by Draco View Post
    I got crows.
    Yeah !
    I would say, you do.
    Might oughta cull a few of them.
    Maybe all of them.

Comment

Been throwing out hen scratch & crimped oats where I'm baitn hogs. Can nearly catch birds by hand. They dont wanna leave it.

Comment

Son and buddy found a few dead or dying killdeer at our place today. Son tried to save one still alive but it died. Such a shame, but thats mother nature.

Comment

Checked protein feeder this evening. “The birds” ate 250 pounds since Sunday...

Comment

This great blue wasn't so lucky [emoji53][emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t forget about the birds.

We have been covered up with all kinds of birds (bluebirds, red birds, black birds, finches, wrens, titmouses, bluejays, crows, etc.) and have been filling feeders twice a day.

We had some new birds show up we normally don’t see, Cedar Waxwings. They ate every single betry out of our two Holly trees in less than an hour.

Last edited by JES; 02-19-2021, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Agreed.....my bird feeder has been refilled 2 or 3 times during this....more birds then ever hitting it.

Comment

Don’t forget about the birds.

After I wrapped my faucets and put the styrofoam covers on them, I took big syrup tubs and wedged them up against the brick over the faucets. I was out this morning undoing all that, checking for any leaks. Two of the tubs had dead dove under them. I guess they wedged themselves under the curve of the tub for warmth and just froze to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have put out about 50 lbs of bird seed and 30 lbs of corn so far. Need to get more. Walmart parking lot was overflowing today. Got a couple of days worth of seed left and it seems like the activity has slowed a little, so I'll try again in a day or so.

Put out bowls of warm water, which didn't last long, but while still liquid there would be gangs of all kinds of birds getting some water.

So far, haven't found any dead birds around. Have had to keep the cats in check tho.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                      Yeah !
                      I would say, you do.
                      Might oughta cull a few of them.
                      Maybe all of them.
                      The thing is, I hardly ever see a crow around here. I had no idea there were that many around.

Comment

Working...
                      X