• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Mr. Limbaugh!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ditto! RIP to Mr. Limbaugh! Prayers for his family and our nation!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        ... with talent on loan from GOD! He called him home last night... I cried like a baby driving down the road today when his program started as usual with the bump music, then his wife "Kathryn" came on and began to speak... I don't know how she delivered that message as it was gut wrenching to me! God rest his soul and God bless his wife and rest of the family...

America lost a true hero patriot today... There will only ever be one "RUSH"... Only bumper sticker I ever put on a vehicle (besides my TBH Sticker on the window ) was one of those "RUSH IS RIGHT" stickers...

I was listening as well and have no idea how she pulled that off!

RIP Sir from a longtime listener and first time caller

Comment

"Well done, good and faithful servant"

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            ... with talent on loan from GOD! He called him home last night... I cried like a baby driving down the road today when his program started as usual with the bump music, then his wife "Kathryn" came on and began to speak... I don't know how she delivered that message as it was gut wrenching to me! God rest his soul and God bless his wife and rest of the family...

America lost a true hero patriot today... There will only ever be one "RUSH"... Only bumper sticker I ever put on a vehicle (besides my TBH Sticker on the window ) was one of those "RUSH IS RIGHT" stickers...

Well said.

America’s lost one of its brightest beacons of light this morning

Comment

Great voice for "Our Side"

Rest in Peace Rush Limbaugh.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s been an honor and a privilege to have been able to listen to that man. God bless his family. He has touched countless lives in his 33 years on the radio. I’ve listened to him for 30 of those years. He is one of the main reasons I have the core beliefs and values that I have. He’s reassured me when the world seems to have opposing views. To say he will be missed is an understatement. Our Country won’t be the same without him standing guard.

Comment

irreplaceable....................
                  RIP----- Sir...............

Comment

He was the best with half his brain tied behind his back. RIP Rush.

Comment

One the greatest talk show host in history!! He was trying to watch out for us conservative people and believed in our constitution

Comment

The cork soaker media was successful in trashing his career this evening. Fark them!

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                          The cork soaker media was successful in trashing his career this evening. Fark them!
                          Fork them!!!’
                          I have not watched any news or looked at any other media thanTBH because I know there are hacks who are celebrating his death. I won’t look at other media because I’m afraid I’ll want to kill some of these libs.

Comment

The greatest! Will miss his show.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwayn34 View Post
                              The greatest! Will miss his show.
                              thats a ***x 2 rip sir

Comment

listened to him since I was in the crib. Feels like I lost a family member today. He was a true American treasure, the Thomas Paine of our time.

Comment

Working...
                                X