Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Good luck with another brokerage. IMO they all stink but E-trade isn't bad. Overall they do good. IB is the best.
    Well that's not encouraging. Ive only ever used Etrade off and on over the years and have never experienced what I have in the last week. Cost me a couple thousand dollars.

What exchange is IB?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Well that's not encouraging. Ive only ever used Etrade off and on over the years and have never experienced what I have in the last week. Cost me a couple thousand dollars.

What exchange is IB?
      InteractiveBrokers

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

What exchange is IB?
        I'm not sure. Maybe google and see which one is down the least? But I think most had issues lately. And I've used a few over the years and whenever the markets do extreme moves they all seem to lock up and lag.

Expect IB but I use the desktop option not the web browser.

Comment

I sure hope INO keeps climbing! I need out of that one bad..

Comment

SNDL chart/volume showing a run like NAKD had.

I'm in. If it drops below $1 I'll sell for a loss otherwise I'm going to try and ride it until after markets close this evening

Comment

SNDL chart/volume showing a run like NAKD had.

I'm in. If it drops below $1 I'll sell for a loss otherwise I'm going to try and ride it until after markets close this evening
              I just threw a little in this, 100% new at this so we will see

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                I just threw a little in this, 100% new at this so we will see
                Probably not the best trade for a first trade LOL You better watch like a hawk.

You just walked up to the craps table and threw out some chips that landed on random squares

BTW - I will sell today. For a gain or loss. Like I said I don't want anyone holding crap like this long term. Long even being 2 days. It's just far too risky.

Comment

ticks me off that I sold mine last week thinking it was tanking.

Comment

Any word on SNDL? Couple buddies told me to go in heavy. Well, didn’t go heavy but just bought 5000 shares.

Ooops. Should have looked above. :-)
                    Last edited by RR 314; 02-01-2021, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Probably not the best trade for a first trade LOL You better watch like a hawk.

You just walked up to the craps table and threw out some chips that landed on random squares

BTW - I will sell today. For a gain or loss. Like I said I don't want anyone holding crap like this long term. Long even being 2 days. It's just far too risky.
                      Yeah I’ve been trying to read up on how to do all this, read some on Stocktwits, I just threw in $100 to see what happens..

Comment

Zom making a little jump. Sure hope you guys are right on this one. I jumped way in.

Comment

if it makes you fell better, there is a lot of twitter chatter on it

Comment

INKW is having a good run today on some distribution news

Comment

SNDL had 1.6 billion volume today Geez

Hope it continues up afterhours. I'm holding!

CRBP - My pick a few pages back is finally taking off. I wouldn't chase up here though. But talks of a squeeze since it's a pot name and 20% shorted(supposedly)
                              Last edited by RiverRat1; 02-01-2021, 03:07 PM.

Comment

RR, have you looked at VDRM?

It's my only stock that I keep seeing hype for, and it just keeps bleeding. Seems like a good idea, turn oral medications into topical applications. But volume is down from average. I am holding only because I don't have a lot invested. But I expected some better performance out of it. So I am curious if you have a take on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X