• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged

Comment

what about Nectar ?

Comment

I've had the Purple for about 4 years now and have been very pleased. I'm sleeping better and the mattress has held up very well. With the honeycomb design, it is very breathable and seems to be significantly cooler than my old mattress. I don't know anything about the Puffy mattress.

Comment

We bought a Purple 3 last fall. My wife and I wanted different mattresses after our first shopping trip. She wanted to stick with a traditional mattress and I liked the Purple. We decided we had to try something so we bought the Purple. We both love it now. I even got the pillow and that thing is awesome.

I haven't been able to sleep on my side in years due to our old mattress. This Purple works great for that. It took us about 3 weeks to adjust to it but both are thrilled with it now.

Comment

A little off topic but has anyone tried a ghost bed? Have heard great things about them. Sorry I’m no help to the original question.

Comment

We love our purple mattress, we are going on 5 years with it. I sleep hot and on this mattress I don't have any issues with overheating.

Comment

We have the purple 3. Really like it. Took about a month to get used to it.
                If you sleep hot like me it is really good. Has been the coolest temp mattress we've had. However, it can be dang cold in the winter.

Cons- Very heavy and can be hard to handle on your own.

Comment

We have the purple 3. Really like it. Took about a month to get used to it.
                  If you sleep hot like me it is really good. Has been the coolest temp mattress we've had. However, it can be dang cold in the winter.

Cons- Very heavy and can be hard to handle on your own.

Comment

Love our purple

Comment

We have a nectar I believe as our main bed now but we had a purple original before that. I really liked the purple and it was my favorite of the 2. Like mentioned above it is HEAVY and a pain to move around the house if needed. But other than that they are awesome.

Comment

So the purple does allow one to be a comfortable "side" sleeper? This is a good thread. Thanks for starting it.

Comment

We've had a purple for about a year and love it.

Comment

I’m in on the purples as well.
                            Love ours

Comment

for those with the Purple which model are y'all getting. Looks like they have 3 different tiers.

Comment

We bought one of the purple mattresses before the new model came out. We love ours. I have never had a mattress that doesn't wear out. But this mattress sleeps the exact same as the very first day. I think we have had it 2-3 years now.

Comment

Working...
                                X