Tnik’s ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tnik’s ranch

The other thread got me to wondering (wandering for some of you ), who all have visited or been distinguished guests of Tnik at his hill country ranch (all 15 acres)? Anybody?

I just wish I could read some of his old posts...when you search by his username, nothing comes up

Comment

I would imagine at least half the women on here have made a trip or two.

But they probably don't want to admit it.

Comment

I will regretfully confess I have experienced it in all its glory! This was way back when we had a lease right down the road in Centerpoint. I don't remember why but Chew and I made a trip over there one afternoon. All I remember was his house smelling like the scent that bears his name.... BAD!!! Also him bossing the woman who was there around like a slave or something! Was sad and disrespectful! To say the least I never made the trip over there again!

Comment

I've been there multiple times. Years and years ago i worked in the Archery area, of what at the time, was Barkley's Home and Ranch. He basically has a fully furnished shop in his garage. He'd pay me to drive down and work on his bows before his Africa and Saskatchewan trips. I even set up both tripod blinds he had on his place and set up the 3D course he had for a while. Back then he was just a harmless pervy old man lol.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            I would imagine at least half the women on here have made a trip or two.

But they probably don't want to admit it.
            Because from the sound of things, the whole event started with a white van and the offer of free candy.

Comment

I am ashamed to admit it. I have been there. Before I knew about him and his exploits. 12 years ago. He was on the Realtree forums and invited my cousin and me out for lunch. I was to donate an old bow and other equipment. "For the Troops" Yah...OK.
              I started to tell people. Hey, I met this guy Tink...Then I started hearing the stories. I stopped telling them and I am here looking to heal...to recover.
              Tell my story.
              I feel like a Harvey Wientink accomplice. I was there and did nothing. I did not know! Sorry.
              His home was like a museum. What do you wish to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                I am ashamed to admit it. I have been there. Before I knew about him and his exploits. 12 years ago. He was on the Realtree forums and invited my cousin and me out for lunch. I was to donate an old bow and other equipment. "For the Troops" Yah...OK.
                I started to tell people. Hey, I met this guy Tink...Then I started hearing the stories. I stopped telling them and I am here looking to heal...to recover.
                Tell my story.
                I feel like a Harvey Wientink accomplice. I was there and did nothing. I did not know! Sorry.
                I was waiting to see if you would chime in. This thread made me think of your posts on RT about visiting his place, I just went and read the old posts that involved Tnik on RT. Little did we know....

BTW.....RT is a freakin ghost town nowadays.

Comment

"I was waiting to see if you would chime in. This thread made me think of your posts on RT about visiting his place, I just went and read the old posts that involved Tnik on RT. Little did we know....

BTW.....RT is a freakin ghost town nowadays."

Tell me about it Corey. Who knew? The guy is a real creep.
                  He did have some REAL Howard Hill items around the house that were cool to handle.
                  Realtree. Glad it is a ghost town...Realtree got in bed with Nike...Nike employs Kapernick.
                  I am done with Realtree.

Comment

Tnik’s ranch

I saw Tink at the ATA Show in Indy last week so he’s still around.

Buck Medley was there too. The good ol’ days of TBH.

Comment

Realtree. Glad it is a ghost town...Realtree got in bed with Nike...Nike employs Kapernick.
                      I am done with Realtree.
                      That explains why I haven't seen you on there in awhile. There's literally about 4-5 people who post on there regularly now from what I can tell. William, Martin and Lewis mainly. Some threads haven't seen a new post in over a year, and several are months upon months old. I didn't know about the RT/Nike deal. That sucks.

Comment

I dropped off an TBH Express there.

Comment

Tell my story.

There's some funny stuff in this post!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            I just wish I could read some of his old posts...when you search by his username, nothing comes up
                            Try Africanbowhunter

Comment

Befoe my time [emoji35]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X