Nitrous installed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitrous installed!

I know its a hunting forum but it is one of the few I enjoy. I have a 15' Mustang GT I have been playing with. Installed long tubes,cat delete, 47lb injectors, E85 tune, Circle D 5C and tranny rebuild...it ran saweet. Got a bonus from work and took a dive into the world of nitrous. Nitrous Express and Stand Alone Fuel system, spray starts at 3700 and shuts off at 7700rpms. I launch at about 3400 rpms.....I can tell this is going to be addictive. I have the 150 shot for now and will go to the 200 shot once I get adjusted and learn more. Holy smokes its a beast coming out of the hole, roll out and the spray comes on..

No videos?

Comment

I have no clue what you’re talking about but that sounds like you were going pretty fast and I like that!!! Video of any driving?
      Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 01-18-2020, 04:13 PM.

Comment

200 shot, wont be long before it blows. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          No videos?
          Yup! Sounds like it this could be very addictive and expensive.

Comment

Hope you can hook it up without breaking the tranny. Man a bottle don't go very far either. Are you really the I g it that high rpm?

Comment

No vids yet and I do expect to brake things, that's just part of having a hotrod. I already blew the transmission once, its a fresh rebuild with upgrades including the new stall converter. Hopefully we have good weather next weekend so I can get it on the track.

Comment

Shake and bake!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Heck yeah burn that sucker up.

Comment

Isn’t it just blowing the tires off of it?

Comment

Opening up a can of worms!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                        200 shot, wont be long before it blows. Lol
                        The tune is everything with nitrous. The E85 will help minimize early detonation. Get that sucker to the track and see what it will run.

Comment

As they say, once you open the bottle you only turn it up....not off!! Pill it 'til you kill it!!!

Comment

Suspension work will need to be next if your going to stay hooked up

Comment

If you think the bottle is fun, wait till you try a turbo. No refilling and the bottle pressure does not fall off.

Comment

Working...
                              X