F150 under seat gun storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F150 under seat gun storage

I carry my rifle in my truck a lot during gun season in case I want to run down the road and hunt. I found this storage solution and I love it so I thought I would share. It’s called DU-HA and it took 2 minutes to bolt in to factory holes. It holds 3 rifles and 1 with scope.

I looked at those when I had my F150 and almost bought one to keep an AR back there all the time.

Comment

Have the same box....and boy is it handy....

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
        I looked at those when I had my F150 and almost bought one to keep an AR back there all the time.
        Great idea sir. More of us should.

Comment

I'd love one of those. Unfortunately I would have to remove two carseats to access it.

Comment

I had one in my F150....came in real handy. Need something like it for my Chevy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
              I'd love one of those. Unfortunately I would have to remove two carseats to access it.
              That would be a pain for sure. For me that ship has sailed so I'm all good.

Comment

Had to remove the factory subwoofer to put mine in. Wish I could restore the bass sound but having the storage is nice.

Comment

When I had my F150, I did the rear seat mod. You can find it on you tube. There is space behind the seat to place a rifle and still have the underneath storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=basskicker24;14586817]When I had my F150, I did the rear seat mod. You can find it on you tube. There is space behind the seat to place a rifle and still have the underneath storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
                    Will have to look into this said Mod!
                    I can’t lose the space that’s where all my tools go.
                    But sure would love to conceal my rifle .

Comment

I placed an order on Ebay for something similar to the DU-HA but the price was $47.00. I also looked into the one called Tuffy with lockbox but the price on that one is close to $400.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
                        Exactly why I didn’t get one. 3 car seats would be a pain to remove and get my gun. Still want one though.

Comment

Comment

Got an old reliable SKS under back seat in my dodge. Room for more. Pistol under my dash and Ins under my seat. Let’s get this party started. Trump 2020!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks a helluva lot better than how my AR pistol rides...just chunked under the backseat with a mag inserted!!

Comment

Working...
                              X