Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    What did I miss? Curt, Im not sure if you were stating your opinion or just posting a rant.
    It's a condescending passive-aggressive stab @ me & it's incorrect.
    So many tough guys got to calling me & several other people names, putting us down, questioning our intelligence & one even went so far as to ask me if my teenage daughter was raped by Kobe. Repulsive.
    It was truly disgusting how most of the people on here acted & now they want to make posts to pat themselves on their backs even though they were wrong & refused to understand the "proof" they were providing. It was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
      That's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        It's a condescending passive-aggressive stab @ me & it's incorrect.
        So many tough guys got to calling me & several other people names, putting us down, questioning our intelligence & one even went so far as to ask me if my teenage daughter was raped by Kobe. Repulsive.
        It was truly disgusting how most of the people on here acted & now they want to make posts to pat themselves on their backs even though they were wrong & refused to understand the "proof" they were providing. It was pathetic.

With all due respect....from a guy that watched from the cheap seats, you weren't exactly wearing a shiny halo yourself there..

Comment

Tells another member he thinks he shouldve been on a helicopter that caused the death of 9 people...
          And is still able to post.
          That is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
            thanks for the chuckle, Curt and low_tec

The Votaw Thesaurus is reeeeeally small and doesn't take much to memorize

Wait, what? I thought Thesauruses were extinct

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              With all due respect....from a guy that watched from the cheap seats, you weren't exactly wearing a shiny halo yourself there..
              Did I say ONE SINGLE THING towards ANY members here?
              Nope.

I'm going to leave it @ that so I don't get this thread wacked. Y'all have fun w/your "opinions".

Comment

Amnesia.
                Good defense.

Comment

Did I say ONE SINGLE THING towards ANY members here?
                  Nope.

I'm going to leave it @ that so I don't get this thread wacked. Y'all have fun w/your "opinions".

That's probably a great idea after what I read..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Tells another member he thinks he shouldve been on a helicopter that caused the death of 9 people...
                    And is still able to post.
                    That is interesting.
                    Funny you choose to ignore the fact he asked me if my daughter was raped by Kobe. How rich of you. Doesn't surprise me seeing as you were one of the ones in the wrong. IDK if you have a daughter(s) but that is a comment that will get your azz handed to you in my world.
                    Oh well, have fun. I'm out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Wait, what? I thought Thesauruses were extinct

Wait wait.....You thought Thesauruses were like mountain lions in Texas?

Comment

These kids these days are being taught to not engage in debate or conversation with people of opposing opinion, but rather to call them names and retreat.

Comment

Funny you choose to ignore the fact he asked me if my daughter was raped by Kobe. How rich of you. Doesn't surprise me seeing as you were one of the ones in the wrong. IDK if you have a daughter(s) but that is a comment that will get your azz handed to you in my world.

Oh well, have fun. I'm out of this thread.
                          Didnt ignore it. But hes not here claiming innocence.

Memes with the word **** in them get infractions and bans.. yet..here you sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                            As someone who is a slave to logic, with an almost overwhelming gag response to hypocrisy, I have to say that yesterday’s threads were anathema to me.
                            There's a plethora of great vocab in that sentence...a virtual cornucopia of high dollar verbiage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              There's a plethora of great vocab in that sentence...a virtual cornucopia of high dollar verbiage.
                              You tawk funny

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

I will never see the word plethora without thinking of the three amigos

Comment

Working...
                                X