No announcement yet.

AJ Hinch suspended for entire season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was so long ago for me and being on the poor side of town, we just used smoke signals. The other teams were always calling the fire dept.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Laptops in the mid 80's??? Hmm... Prolly not..

Be a big **** lap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it’s BS. Everybody in the MLB steals signs. And you can’t tell my that everybody in that front office didn’t know what was going on. They didn’t care when they were winning but when it got out all the sudden they were offended by it.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
            Be a big **** lap

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              2019 - “#takeitback”

2020 - #takingapplications
              Yes sir...think you are correct on that

Comment

Cora fired LT ban next

Comment

2019 - “#takeitback”

I heard it was 2020-StealItBack

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                    Be a big **** lap

Yep no kidding..
                    I graduated in 1984 and our laptop was a Big Cheif pencil and note pad.. Plenty of cheating in sports "back in the day". If you got caught it was because your tactics sucked!! .

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Yep no kidding..
                      I graduated in 1984 and our laptop was a Big Cheif pencil and note pad.. Plenty of cheating in sports "back in the day". If you got caught it was because your tactics sucked!! .

Dang I graduated in '87 and Big Chief was the pad in elementary.. Don't remember a Big Chief pencil..

Comment

Hope they hire Pete rose to manager the Asstros

Comment

2019 - “#takeitback”

This was funny!!!!.......and I’m an Astros fan.

Comment

Using video, video rooms, etc has been going on for years during games. The Yankees have been doing it long before it was addressed. Coaches calling the replay guys asking about pitches, etc. Once addressed and caught.....see Astros......now it is dealt with. MLB knew this was happening and after complaints decided to finally take a stance on it. Heck, the Dodgers have been accused of it but never caught. That’s the difference. If the Astros were really using a garbage can to relay signals that is kind of funny. Not right but funny. I hope it does not crumble the organization. Things will be very interesting moving forward.

Comment

Luhnow and Hinch will have jobs by this time next year. Any of the assertions above that they installed own cameras are incorrect. That said, I'm a huge Astros fan and I've felt like luhnow was a slime ball for some time now. He epitomizes the old Enron "Smartest Guys in the room" mentality. from the Osuna signing, to employing a d-bag like Taubman, I agree with Manfred, the front office was toxic.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Dang I graduated in '87 and Big Chief was the pad in elementary.. Don't remember a Big Chief pencil..
                                Oh yea.. It was about12" long and 5/8" in diameter.. The teacher would hit kids on the head with them all of the time for acting up.. You know back when kids were tuff.. Back before snow flakes and Trans genders!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X