Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    JBguide, you may just want to start your own lease thread for this place and that other place in villa union. I swear I've seen 'em both posted 4x each in the last year between here and facebook

I seen it a few times also. Made me wonder what the issue is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
      If I had the funds I'd be down there in a heart beat. I see the bucks y'all call culls and they would be a buck of a life time for me. Maybe one of these days but at 60 I'm running out of days. LOL
      Management Buck Hunts are Very Cheap. No Reason to Keep putting it Off. Get One Booked

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Oh absolutely i just don’t like the people that try, and do the fear mongering when asked. Especially when they do it in front of my family’ or others... if your scared that’s fine, but don’t try spewing that crap to make other people worry. Granted my wife trust my judgement, but I’ve seen several men’s wives start chirpin after some ignorant azz tries to do the whole it’s a war zone crap. Instead of just saying he ain’t got the pants in the house [emoji2371]

I Hear Ya. You Know Deep Down Though if Your a Told what your going to do Kind of Guy Mexico Is Probably Not the Place for You

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
          Management Buck Hunts are Very Cheap. No Reason to Keep putting it Off. Get One Booked
          I'm in the middle of remodeling a house right now but I will look into it for next year. If you have info and or prices send me a PM about them. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post

Its Not a Easy Hunt. These Days Its harder to Find Good Hunters That will Put in the Effort on a Good Ranch. It Just Take Time and going through a lot of Hunters to Try and Set up a Good Lease. Just because its Not Been covered Doesn't Mean He Has Not Turned down Hunters Holding out for the Right Guy. One Bad Hunter can Screw it Up for the whole group

Comment

I Hear Ya. You Know Deep Down Though if Your a Told what your going to do Kind of Guy Mexico Is Probably Not the Place for You

[emoji1787][emoji1787] true!

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post

No issue it’s just hard to find hunters for Mexico. Especially one solo hunter.

Comment

Its Not a Easy Hunt. These Days Its harder to Find Good Hunters That will Put in the Effort on a Good Ranch. It Just Take Time and going through a lot of Hunters to Try and Set up a Good Lease. Just because its Not Been covered Doesn't Mean He Has Not Turned down Hunters Holding out for the Right Guy. One Bad Hunter can Screw it Up for the whole group

I can see that

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
                    We were asked about the form 4457 form last year when bringing our guns out they said we need to get it when taking guns in. the year before we got the forms done and when we gave it to them when bringing guns out they said what is this for. It does depend on who checks you but does not hurt to get them.
                    We got detained for a few hours last year for not having this. One agent made a huge deal out of it. 4 others didn’t really care. The loud mouth left once he realized we had not done anything illegal. We were thoroughly searched and forced to fill out the form, then sent on our way. If it weren’t for that one jack wagon, it would not have been a big deal. All the other agents were civil and polite.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                      We got detained for a few hours last year for not having this. One agent made a huge deal out of it. 4 others didn’t really care. The loud mouth left once he realized we had not done anything illegal. We were thoroughly searched and forced to fill out the form, then sent on our way. If it weren’t for that one jack wagon, it would not have been a big deal. All the other agents were civil and polite.

Was he wearing baseball gloves? [emoji1787]

Comment

Never filled it out, never been asked for it. Those who have I've been around, it never saved them any time. They ran their guns numbers just like those who didn't have the form when leaving Mexico.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotta love mexico huntin crossin to crossin agent to agent ya just never know! VIVA!!

Comment

One of the guys I am hunting with goes down this morning to renew truck permit and is told he cant register his truck until Nov 1 because it is a hunting truck. It is his daily driver a 2015 F-250 that he had to cancel the old permit before it expired and renew permit Our rancher was with him and could not convince the guy to renew his permit. I asked him if he asked the guy what was different about Nov 1 than today. Have any of you heard of this. My truck flooded and was totaled during this flood a few weeks ago along with every thing else I owned. Would I be better off going to Houston to the consulate to deal with this or try at the border?

Comment

There is some special “rule” about 3/4 ton trucks. Especially diesel trucks. It goes by weight and you Can only check them in at a certain time of the year. Has something to do with it being a “commercial” vehicle. 1/2 ton trucks are not a problem. One of the many reasons I don’t hunt passed the second check point anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Was he wearing baseball gloves? [emoji1787]

Lol, this jack wagon was worse than him. Real loud mouth that liked to bark. We had a collection of 10 agents at one point. It was comical other than being treated like a terrorist.

Comment

Working...
                                X