• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for Granny.

Comment

prayers sent brother

Comment

Dear God, we come together in prayer for this woman. We ask for your strength, comfort, perseverance, peace, and complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for her. That she and her family feel your comforting hand over them. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers sent for her.

It sounds like she is getting close to seeing God whether she wants to or not. Eventually, we all have to accept the inevitable.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up Kevin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You got it Kevin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for Grannie

Comment

Prayers sent for your Grannie. Bless her.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers up but lots of Granny's are way too independent to want much help. My mother was the exact same way. Died in 2014 at the age of 92.

Comment

Heavenly Father through Your Son Jesus we come to you in petition to our brother Kevin's Grannie. Lord You know her and you know her heart. Though her physical heart is weak and old, her Spiritual Heart is devoted to You. Lord, If it is to be that You heal her earthly heart, please do it quickly and restore her to her family. If Lord it is time for her to come Home, Lord make that peaceful and painless to her as well. In either case Lord, we pray for Kevin and the rest of the family that they too be comforted knowing that Grannie's eternity is foreknown, that she will spend eternity is a restored heavenly body with You Lord. Whenever that day comes, Lord we will mourn her passing, but we will rejoice in the Homecoming that is to be grand. Give our brother Kevin strength to help the rest of the family into peace and strength with a hope that is in Your Son that You gave up for us even on a cross that we may have direct personal relationship and life with You Father. Guide our brother Kevin and give him wisdom to lead the family and keep him strong. We ask these things in the powerful healing name of You Son Jesus our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Ah, man, prayer sent^ right now.

Comment

Prayers for granny and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X