Tree house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son

Bet that boy cannot even sleep at night thinking about that. Oh if he goes missing I bet I can find him for you. lol

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Its got a small loft/bunk on each end, and ive got some string lights ive been meaning to put up in there. He took his sleeping bag out there one night, but he didn't last too long by himself. (He's 7). I told him id camp with him one night, but i haven't done it yet. Probably not this weekend but maybe next.

Comment

Love the fairy tale cartoon roof lines. Nice touch! I built one for my girls but it doesn't have a roof. But it does have a zip line and a bucket and rope on a pulley systems. It's all about accessories with the tree house for my kids.

Comment

Wow that is nice

Comment

Very cool project. Nice design, and it just seems to “fit” into those woods. Your son will have some great times in that treehouse. Way to go Dad!

Comment

You're a better man than me with all them angles! I'd have a heart attack walking around in there with a square...

Comment

How far away is the feeder?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                  How far away is the feeder?
                  Haha, he's got a squirrel feeder at about 30 yards!

Comment

Can you post better pics of the slide? May need to add one to my kids treehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
                      Can you post better pics of the slide? May need to add one to my kids treehouse.
                      Yeah, i will take some more pics tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
                        Here are better pics of the slide. Few things i would have done differently. Should have made it steeper, should have beveled the edges when i cut the triangle spacers in pic 3, so they made less contact with the pipes. Although im sure others probably could think of a better idea. The pipes spin fine, but i wish it was faster. Hope that helps. I had to throw a few pics of him in there too.
                        Attached Files

Comment

More good pics of this cool project. Your young hunter son with rifle at the window is a classic!

Comment

Awesome build!

Comment

Awesome job!

Comment

Now that is cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X