E-Postcard Hunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Postcard Hunts?

I know you have to buy the $48 permit to enter. But plan on adding a couple guys on my card. I have told them they have to purchase that permit before I submit a entry. My question is, say one of the guys doesn't buy the permit, tells me he did, and I send it in. Would we all get kicked out or just that guy?

It won’t accept your application unless you all have the permit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
      It won’t accept your application unless you all have the permit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Would it show who didn't have the permit, where I could just remove that person?
      I have been putting in last couple of years, but just myself.

Comment

Ask your buddies to provide a picture of permit by "x" date or you're not getting put on the form = problem solved

Comment

When you try to add them, it won't let you if they don't have the permit. The system knows if they have it or not. You can't enter without it.

Comment

Do the e-postcard caprock and Kerr deer hunts seem long or is it normally that long of a hunt?

Comment

Yeah unless its one of the few real postcard hunts left I suppose there they would DQ like the old paper system if you put in for more than one hunt per category. The online system won't let you apply with somone on the card that hasn't bought the permit, your account on there is linked to the one they use to issue you a hunting license every year.

Comment

I want to enter my 12 year old son into the Martin Dies E postcard archery youth hunt. Do both of us have to have the APH to apply or just the adult?

Comment

I want to enter my 12 year old son into the Martin Dies E postcard archery youth hunt. Do both of us have to have the APH to apply or just the adult?
                  Just 17 and older

Comment

thank you!

Comment

My daughter and I went on that hunt two years ago. It was a blast. They will test the kids on archery skills but it's not too hard. We had deer at our site all sits but not close enough to shoot. My suggestion is to move the blinds back into the brush some. They can't put those out until the park is closed for the hunt. We were at two or three farthest back in the park. Got vid of two decent bucks at 15 yards for about 10 minutes. The does were way more wary of the blind. We get close on one but she winded us. Fun times and well run when I was there.

Comment

do you get loyalty points in E-postcard categories? On all of my regular hunt apps where I applied for the first time this year it says I have 1 point. In E postcard categories(this is my first year for any e-postcard hunt) it says n/a in the loyalty points column.

Comment

do you get loyalty points in E-postcard categories? On all of my regular hunt apps where I applied for the first time this year it says I have 1 point. In E postcard categories(this is my first year for any e-postcard hunt) it says n/a in the loyalty points column.

I don’t think there are any points accrued for postcard hunts. They used to hand draw paper postcards so no multiple entries or multipliers.

Comment

Does anyone know if I buy the permit online, will it register and let me applying to the hunt without having the license in hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatom View Post
                              Do the e-postcard caprock and Kerr deer hunts seem long or is it normally that long of a hunt?

Many of the e postcards are long periods. You must attend the initial orientation and you are then free to come and go as much as you want over the hunt period.

Comment

Working...
                              X