Elite Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    Same setup with beman 340's. 10 inches lower at 40 than 20.
    shoot the same thing with my GT500... dont see anything close to 10 inches.. is this typical for the new bows?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      shoot the same thing with my GT500... dont see anything close to 10 inches.. is this typical for the new bows?
      This elite is 66 pounds when torqued down. My Bowtech was 70. I am surprised by the difference in 4lbs.

Comment

If I kill an Axis deer this week I may change my mind

Comment

If I kill an Axis deer this week I may change my mind
          Where you headed?

Comment

Where you headed?
            Deep creek ranch in uvalde. I go every year.

Comment

I did kill this pig with my elite.

Comment

The elites aren't speed bows. They aren't slow, but they won't keep up with high IBO bows from bowtech, hoyt, matthews, etc. But they are definitely smoother, I love my 2013 elite pure.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                  The elites aren't speed bows. They aren't slow, but they won't keep up with high IBO bows from bowtech, hoyt, matthews, etc. But they are definitely smoother, I love my 2013 elite pure.
                  I like mine too, but seeing the arch in the arrow at 40 yards is crazy.

Comment

Deep creek ranch in uvalde. I go every year.
                    Probably kill a few just on the drive there..

Comment

Probably kill a few just on the drive there..
                      I hope so. My 33" axis and big boar I shot in august are ready to be picked up from the taxidermist. I am giddy about going. I took a week of leave.

Comment

I can honestly say that other than the conquest 2 that mathews used to make the E35 is the best shooting bow i have ever owned.. I have one that shoots lights out and another that just shipped from the factory today..

Comment

Elites are fantastic bows but not speed bows. They are super smooth, easy to hold and very forgiving to shoot. If you are comparing an elite to a speed bow then yes they are slower. But, I can't imagine they are way slower than the flagship Mathews or Hoyt bows. All that being said, I don't care about speed. I carry a rangefinder and have a bunch of pins. Give me a yardage and a pin and I hit really well. Doesn't matter to me whether the arrow is going 260 fps or 290 fps.

Comment

I love my answer. They are great bows. Give triple edge archery in dayton a call. They are a dealer...that's what I was told.

Comment

pretty sure an elite 35 in classidfied

Comment

i like the elite energy 35. Almost bought one. picked up a nocam instead. i'd like to have the elite too.

Comment

Working...
                                X