Vortex Venom Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortex Venom Deal Alert

Palmetto State Armory has the Venom with 3moa dot for $229 with free shipping

Enter VENOM in discount code and they knock another $50 off bringing it down to $179

If they are cheaper somewhere else I couldn't find it

That’s a good deal!

Comment

Great deal

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got one for Christmas. Great red Dot.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the Venom. It has worked well for me.

Comment

I know nothing about red dots but am about to pull the trigger on an AR pistol and want to get one for it. what should I look for and what is the difference between this and the viper? they are the same price from what I can tell

Comment

I already had a couple of Venoms...

Now I have 2 more!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                I know nothing about red dots but am about to pull the trigger on an AR pistol and want to get one for it. what should I look for and what is the difference between this and the viper? they are the same price from what I can tell
                I mounted it on a Ruger 22/45 this afternoon and shot it since the mount for my gp100 is not here yet

It is very small but seems great for pistol

Not sure I would like it on the AR pistol but might try it at some point

SPARC seems more suited to AR but I have very limited experience with red dots

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  I mounted it on a Ruger 22/45 this afternoon and shot it since the mount for my gp100 is not here yet

It is very small but seems great for pistol

Not sure I would like it on the AR pistol but might try it at some point

SPARC seems more suited to AR but I have very limited experience with red dots

Thank you for the input sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one on an S&W M&P 40. So far I like it. Not as well as my Delta Point, but at that price I may buy another one. Thanks for the heads up !

Comment

Taking a shot here, but anyone buy one and then decide they didn't want it?

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                        X