Crossbow Slings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossbow Slings

I am new to Crossbow. Titan Extreme by Ten Point. Shoots great. Very awkward to tote around and a sling would be nice knowing it will still be awkward but can at least sling it if longer distance and not worried about ready to shoot situations. I read info. how the sling if the right type can be used to steady my shot which would be nice.
    Suggestions? Budget minded $ that will carry and also give me that support when the right combination occurs.

I am asking due to so much info online trying to sell it to me vs. experience with nothing to gain but helping a novice crossbow hunter. I am ok with replies even if you sell the product as well. Thanks

Ten point has their own sling. Wicked ridge is same as its made by ten point. Both look same except for name on them. $35 on amazon. Just ordered the wicked ridge for my warrior g3.

Comment

thanks. I saw both and nicely the Wicked comes with 1 Cub to unload. I hear that unloader is good for 1 shot only. That can get pricy. I think I will carry something to shoot an unload target or just continue to carry it home cocked and empty it there! Of course trip home is without a bolt in place. The double safety I think it is ok on my floor board with no passengers etc. Nice to keep the name on the products as well. May go name brand and pay a bit more on the sling but curious if it has the abilty to do the little arm wrap support trick to help stable wobble non supported shots?

Comment

I have learned to uncock mine. Very easy to do.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

I went with The Claw by Quake Industries. I think I like it so far. Simple and it really does not slip easily on the shoulder. It also is very easy to stabilze usung the sling strap.
          I also bought the discharge target for times I may be a while before home to discharge. I have released the string by hand but prefer to not do that if can avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
            I went with The Claw by Quake Industries. I think I like it so far. Simple and it really does not slip easily on the shoulder. It also is very easy to stabilze usung the sling strap.
            I also bought the discharge target for times I may be a while before home to discharge. I have released the string by hand but prefer to not do that if can avoid.
            I use the same sling on rifles and crossbow most of the time. The standard sling swivels are used on cuns an crossbows.

Comment

Working...
            X