Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
    Here’s hoping you get to open present tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All I want for Christmas is a bloody arrow. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

67 degrees isn't ideal for a comfortable sit today, but I'm here. At least there's a nice breeze.

Comment

Just had a possible shooter go past the end of my shooting lane. Tallish horns, no idea on width though.

Comment

any of you guys ever squirrel hunted out there once deer is over?

Comment

anyone started poking around yet? I was going to sneak out of work and go one morning to check things out and find whatever cameras i left out there

Comment

Well we're almost two months out from opening day. Has anyone put cameras out yet? I have not got any out yet. I did very little scouting this spring so I'll be relying heavily on my trail camera this season as far as stand locations. Good luck fellas!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Watch out for Chris Fried. He's been known to poach Cooper.

Comment

I know you just found out but let it go, this is old news, no doubt he will live with that scarlet letter and also the bullet wound for the rest of his life.
                  Last edited by bossbowman; 07-29-2020, 07:33 AM.

Comment

If I and most people did what he did, I wouldn't have a job nor would my medical expenses be paid by Workers Comp when he in fact was poaching. I mean, it wasn't a mistake like he had one too many drinks or even shot a hen mallard instead of the drake. This Game Warden purposely poached on Cooper multiple times and walked away with a fine of less than $800, kept his job, and now is on the GW TV show. Appalling.

Comment

The fact he's on that TV show is sickening, he's gotten a second chance most don't get, hopefully he makes the best of it...
                      Last edited by bossbowman; 07-29-2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Just read the old news articles on this, what a ****** canoe. This guy should have lost his job at the least.

Comment

I went out a week or so ago. Should have brought a machete. No deer of course, just snakes

Comment

Chris Fried checked me one night at Cooper. I was bowhunting the Wetlands area. When I had parked earlier in the afternoon, no one else was there. Assumed I had the place to myself and not expecting to see anyone. After dark I was walking back toward the truck with the moonlight. No headlight needed. Got near the truck and he stepped from behind a tree and shined his light in my face, maybe 10 yards away.

Thought it was kind of shady.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinB View Post
                              Chris Fried checked me one night at Cooper. I was bowhunting the Wetlands area. When I had parked earlier in the afternoon, no one else was there. Assumed I had the place to myself and not expecting to see anyone. After dark I was walking back toward the truck with the moonlight. No headlight needed. Got near the truck and he stepped from behind a tree and shined his light in my face, maybe 10 yards away.

Thought it was kind of shady.
                              You were probably hunting his area. LOL.

Comment

I guess so!

Comment

Working...
                                X