Might be a few we want . .

#fillthepipeline
    Yall got Evans

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Err body telling BU, No.

Sounds like it may end up being Aranda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Yeah, probably so, he did however say he wanted to stay at LSU for a long time, but, we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Yall got Evans
        He's not in the fold yet . . Still building a relationship . . lol

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
          He's not in the fold yet . . Still building a relationship . . lol

#fillthepipeline
          He may never be in the fold then.

Comment

Vincent is returning [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 CFB Season National Championship Thread

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              He seems to be pretty sharp and can obviously recruit, but thats a BIG jump with limited experience to all of a sudden be CEO of a P5 program. Moreso than anything, does he have enough connections at this point to hire quality coordinators if he ended up getting the gig?

Totally agree, his coordinator hires would probably be the biggest obstacle to overcome. Baylor was paying Rhule $6-$7M so there is money there to money whip some guys especially if Joey makes $4-5M.

There’s no exact science to these hires. I agree it’s a fairy tail rise. My wife has known him for 13 years and me wanting him to get the job is nothing but purely personal.
              Last edited by Heath; 01-16-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                Odell got a case of whatever Antonio Brown has … stupid idiot.
                OBJ wanted attention, he definitely got it. He has the mentality of a 14 yr old with no respect for anyone, including himself.

Seen this case play out hundreds of times before. Security guard claims he was publicly humiliated, and has mental suffering from the locker room incident that went viral. SG retains high profile NOLA attorney who releases a statement claiming SG is experiencing stress, anxiety, sleeplessness, fears of returning to work, and is currently in counseling. OBJ settles out of court for $50,000 and SG is miraculously cured after winning his "powerball ticket".

Looks like NOLA just issued a arrest warrant for him

Comment

Odell Beckham is a first class moron, and I am 100% in favor of him getting kicked in the crotch at every single opportunity.

But is this New Orleans cop seriously busting Louisiana State University players balls about smoking a cigar in the locker room of the Superdome after they just won the national title…C’MON MAAAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Odell Beckham is a first class moron, and I am 100% in favor of him getting kicked in the crotch at every single opportunity.

But is this New Orleans cop seriously busting Louisiana State University players balls about smoking a cigar in the locker room of the Superdome after they just won the national title…C’MON MAAAN!

All of this x2!

Comment

Looks like aranda is all but done to BU

Comment

With that said i don’t even know of possible DCs out there... maybe Utah’s DC?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Looks like aranda is all but done to BU

Aranda hates recruiting. Brady did as well. I am surprised he would do the head coach gig.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Aranda hates recruiting. Brady did as well. I am surprised he would do the head coach gig.
                            x 100 … both were extremely cerebral and did not like recruiting 18-19 yr old kids. Both preferred to be breaking down film and game planning for the next opponent. Aranda will try to take Bill Busch with him to Waco, currently Busch is under contract at LSU thru 2021 at $425K.

Comment

Well Coach O has work to do. OC hire, DC hire, replacing starters. A good problem to have.

Gonna be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                Well Coach O has work to do. OC hire, DC hire, replacing starters. A good problem to have.

Gonna be fun.

We have an OC

Comment

Working...
                                X