This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

They always say these things about the current undefeated champions. Its fresh in their memory. They said the same thing about Clemson last year after they thrashed the great Bama.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This is pretty much spot on. Hell you can see it every game from announcers...."JoeBlow is one of the if not the best XYZ I have ever seen"... same with game analysts postgame. It is what it is. We can say it all you want.....doesn't make it true. Everybody is biased toward their team. TBH is full of that bias...I mean FUUULLLL to the brim each year.!

I think LSU is certainly up there. I would not put 05 Texas at number one myself if I am being unbiased....but that Texas/ USC game is at the top for the actual NC game and the way it played out..
    Last edited by Smart; 01-14-2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      That's not how this works...
      Everybody that plays on an NFL team was drafted?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Ohio State is number 3 and LSU is number 1

So again, maybe the dumbest comment / analysis I have ever read. You did not beat 5 of the top 5, or 4 for that matter.
        Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
          All morning long,on every channel.Same thing over,and over..Retired coaches are saying the same thing.NFL scouts as well.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
          Like I said, not my words.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            All declared for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              All declared for the draft.
              No walk ons in the NFL?

Comment

Joe doesn't get the option to declare for the draft. He is eligible. The only way he can stay away from the Bengals is to threaten to hold out if he gets drafted there, but I doubt that he does that being he is from Ohio and that is a risky financial move.

Comment

No walk ons in the NFL?
                  Your credibility is sinking fast. Lol.

Comment

No walk ons in the NFL?

Comment

I wish we could see the 01 Miami team play the 2019 LSU team

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        I wish we could see the 01 Miami team play the 2019 LSU team
                        Don't forget back to back champ Nebraska in 94-95. What would these soft wrap up can't hit defenses do when super tough Nebraska punched them in the face? The black shirts would hit fools.

Comment

Your credibility is sinking fast. Lol.

Grabbing for straws. I know there are guys that play the NFL that were not drafted, happens every year. usually doesn't happen to high draft picks.

Hate to see the kid go to Cincy. Same thing will probably happen next year with Trevor. Gonna be interesting.

Comment

Imho opinion, as I stated before this game, repeat champions come first. It takes a great team to repeat. Didn't mighty Alabama repeat in 11-12?

Comment

Don't forget back to back champ Nebraska in 94-95. What would these soft wrap up can't hit defenses do when super tough Nebraska punched them in the face? The black shirts would hit fools.

Little before my time, but I hear Nebraska 95 team referred to as the team with the best OL ever that could tell the defense what they were running and still bulldoze them.

Comment

Grabbing for straws. I know there are guys that play the NFL that were not drafted, happens every year. usually doesn't happen to high draft picks.

Hate to see the kid go to Cincy. Same thing will probably happen next year with Trevor. Gonna be interesting.
                                NEVER happens to ANY draft pics. Undrafted players can sign free agent contracts for way less than drafted players. You don't purposely walk away from first round money much less #1 overall.

Kids don't play sports for the love of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X