Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long range heavy hitter for me.

Comment

I’ve already got a custom 7MM and a 257 WBY MAG. Looking for something a little smaller with adjustable comb.

Comment

Classic option in the Dark McWoody in 257 WBY, Definitely want in on this buy.

Comment

I'm in for any of them, but would really like another one just like last year's in 280AI!

Comment

If we did another like last year. I would do it again just possibly get one of those shorty .308's that some of you guys did.

Comment

Still in for something on the light"ish" side and that I can do a 20-22" build on

Comment

I'm in for heavier caliber , fully adjustable stock, beefier build. .284 Shehane or .300 PRC

Comment

Another vote for a rifle similar to last year. Adjustable stock/chassis optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                    I like this idea. Something like our classic hunter.
                    https://aprifles.com/products/apr-classic-hunter
                    I like where this is going. Edge fill stock and a 2b barrel would be a classic light hunting rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Muygrande View Post
                      I like where this is going. Edge fill stock and a 2b barrel would be a classic light hunting rifle.

3 or 3b

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
                        I'm in for heavier caliber , fully adjustable stock, beefier build. .284 Shehane or .300 PRC
                        I am behind this ^ in 300PRC

or

APR Classic Hunter style maybe even in .35 Whelen!
                        Last edited by Txhuntr2; 12-04-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Personally, a lot of the appeal is doing something different every year and not just repeat after repeat. Last years build is beyond amazing and is my go to for hunting now but I would like to see something fun or fits a different niche.

Comment

2019 MCS-UC (Ultra Classic)

Manner
                            Average weight only 17.5-18.5 ounces
                            Able to withstand magnum calibers
                            Designed for right-hand Remington 700 short-style actions
                            Can accept up to a Bartlein #2B barrel contour

Anybody have Experience with the stock?

Comment

I vote for light weight mountain gun, or a classic as a runner up. The idea of a 6lb short action with some of Robert's magic blended in sounds like a heck of a rifle. But so does a case colored tackdriver

Comment

What would be your go to light weight long range rig Robert?

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                                An ultra-light doesn’t scare me a bit. The components it would take to do it right are pretty specialized and will push costs and lead times pretty hard, though. And load tuning will become really critical which will leave a small list of cartridge choices for guys that don’t load their own. That said, I’m game if that’s where we end up.

Comment

Working...
                                X