Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    The Atlas CAL is worth looking at for those looking to move away from the Harris.
    +1 on the CAL, I'm also anxious to check out the new TBAC bipods.

Comment

You guys rock.

Thanks for the intel!

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
        Take a look at Warne..
        i bought one. its a heck of a bipod. its a little heavy

Comment

Shot mine again today.

8 shots total with first 3 touching. Shots 4 & 5 walked a couple inches down and to the right. Went and filled a feeder and came back and shots 6,7, and 8 were to the left of shots 4 & 5 by about a inch and in a straight line moving to the left and all touching.
          Not the best rest but pretty solid and shooting suppressed. Cleaned her good and headed back out to shooting suppressed and unsuppressed for another ~10 shots
          Last edited by 150class; 07-03-2019, 10:50 PM.

Comment

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Shot mine again today.

8 shots total with first 3 touching. Shots 4 & 5 walked a couple inches down and to the right. Went and filled a feeder and came back and shots 6,7, and 8 were to the left of shots 4 & 5 by about a inch and in a straight line moving to the left and all touching.

Not the best rest but pretty solid and shooting suppressed. Cleaned her good and headed back out to shooting suppressed and unsuppressed for another ~10 shots
            Went back out and cleaned her between every 2 shots.
            Couple adjustments and these were the last 3 shots at .4”

Comment

Any tangible difference in accuracy when shooting suppressed vs unsupressed?

Comment

Originally posted by GyrPer1 View Post
                That’ll depend on the can you have. The omega hasn’t shown much or any on previous rifles I have but haven’t shot this one unsuppressed yet so will report back when I get the chance. I was going to shoot unsuppressed if the groupings were continuing to be 2-3 inches but finally had a great rest so didn’t bother with the last few shots all touching and I’m running low on ammo

Comment

You guys who run tripod setups, what heads are you running? Ive got a couple nicer tripods but I feel the heads are lacking when it comes to shooting... Ive set my rifles on them but they seem to be a little much for my current setups... Shooting off a tripod is all new to me. Im a bipod or whatever I can make work when hunting guy. But these rifles having the arca adapter has me wanting to try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
                    You guys who run tripod setups, what heads are you running? Ive got a couple nicer tripods but I feel the heads are lacking when it comes to shooting... Ive set my rifles on them but they seem to be a little much for my current setups... Shooting off a tripod is all new to me. Im a bipod or whatever I can make work when hunting guy. But these rifles having the arca adapter has me wanting to try it out!

I use a hog saddle and am very pleased with it. Took a bunch of animals with it this year. And made some far shots

Comment

Originally posted by GyrPer1 View Post
                      I'm running a TB Ultra 7. I've ran it on three different rifles and seen no difference in accuracy with a minimum POI shift from off and on.

The two APR rifles run just under an inch at 300 yards with a Can and premium components.

Just as 150 said, it depends on which Can you're running. They're not all created equal or for precision shooting.

Comment

Dadgum it Alamo!! Drove over there today, CLOSED. I guess I missed the memo.

Stopped at Bass Pro on the way back spent $400 on a rod n reel Dadgum it Alamo

Comment

Robert, any update for those of us that haven’t gotten the call? Or would it be best to just call the store?

Comment

[QUOTE=ColinR;14232469]Robert, any update for those of us that haven’t gotten the call? Or would it be best to just call the store?[/QUO

Called at the first of June and talked to someone. Was told possibly end of June, I called last of June since I was going to make a trip up that way. Then I was told possible 3rd week in July. Anticipation is building here.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                              Robert, any update for those of us that haven’t gotten the call? Or would it be best to just call the store?
                              Can’t give exact up to the minute info on each build here, but can provide an overview of where we’re at currently.

1. As of last week, about 75% of all builds have been delivered.
                              2. The 20” 7mm proof barrels are still the only ones not delivered. They will not provide a firm date, just that they are “in process”
                              3. I had posted about 5 stocks that were missing earlier. Once that issue was identified, AG jumped on it and has already sent 2 of the 5. The others should be right behind them.
                              4. Actions continue to be delivered on a weekly basis, but we always use up the shipment before the end of the week between our normal business and the TBH deal.

We continue to deliver multiple TBH rifles daily, as we have for the last couple of months. If you were not affected by items 2&3, hang tight as yours is coming soon. We are literally running at capacity and the action deliveries are just barely keeping up........ but they are keeping up.

Thanks,
                              Robert

Comment

Thank you Robert. The fact that we are getting full custom rifles in under a year is impressive.

What are we at 4-5 months since ordering closed? Not sure how you are doing it this quick.

Next time tell everyone 10 months and you will be a hero when they start rolling out at half that time!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X