One word for you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by postman View Post
    I hate 'em, ankle chiggers are bad, just so they don't go north of the knees.

North of the knees is where they are starting to hang out. LOL! Hold tight while I go scratch. Now I know what my dogs feel like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate them but I hate ticks worse.

Comment

Had em last week. Mild case but still...grrrrrr!

Comment

I rode my four wheeler down to my blind after a heavy rain in the spring a few years ago. Water was about 1' deep across the lower area of the ranch. Got back to camp and started itching all over. Loaded up and drove 2 hours home. Shucked my clothes in the garage and took a hot shower. My legs and arms looked like the gecko lizard you find in your garage. The next morning I go thru the garage to pick up the paper and they hit me again. Another hot shower and I'm starting to have a hard time breathing. Ended up in the minor emergency clinic. Doctor looks at my arms and legs and says your having an allergic reaction to all these bites. Benadryl, steroid shot and calamine lotion. All I can say is THANK GOD FOR BREIFS NOT BOXERS!

Comment

My skin is itching while I sit here readin this.

Dang things are the devils pets.

J

Comment

Have't had a single chigger since I started treating my clothes with permethrin spray. One application lasts several washings... no ticks, no chiggers and just learned they also repel spiders! No need to suffer from those spawn of the devil!

Comment

Been telling you boys for years now here on TBH, take Vitamin B1.

I take one everyday and have not had a chigger, tick, mosquito bite in 4 years.

I can sit in the stand, watch a mosquito land on me and no bite.

It works.

But y’all keep on doin what your doin so you can suffer.

Just sayin

Comment

UD, glad it wasn’t my idea to go cut out all those trees! **** I’m scratching like a dog over here!

Comment

Mosquitos don’t leave a mark on me I’ll scratch through my skin from chiggers. I was given a tubed Mitigator and it is the best big bite relief I’ve used. Dries out the bite overnight. I can’t find it for sale anywhere at a reasonable price however, so it is for ‘emergencies’ only.

Comment

Originally posted by Youngblood View Post
                      North of the knees is where they are starting to hang out. LOL! Hold tight while I go scratch. Now I know what my dogs feel like!

Lol..man i hate to laugh at your suffering..Sorry! Hope it ends soon for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                        Mosquitos don’t leave a mark on me I’ll scratch through my skin from chiggers. I was given a tubed Mitigator and it is the best big bite relief I’ve used. Dries out the bite overnight. I can’t find it for sale anywhere at a reasonable price however, so it is for ‘emergencies’ only.

I know times are tough for you realtors in the Austin market....

Comment

Originally posted by jetboysixx View Post
                          UD, glad it wasn’t my idea to go cut out all those trees! **** I’m scratching like a dog over here!

It’s all your fault. If I wasn’t trimming your area then I would be fine. For that I am sending these to your house! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                            Lol..man i hate to laugh at your suffering..Sorry! Hope it ends soon for ya!

Thanks. Glad that I made you laugh. That’s my job in life...I think!

Comment

The chiggers have definitely been bad this year.

Comment

If I don’t spray down my boots and jeans with off I get them weekly usually, I’m a chigger magnet also for what ever reason. I’ll try the vitamin b1 deal can’t hurt to try.

Comment

Working...
                                X