• Show
Clear All

UNM Children's Hospital, Albuquerque.

Comment

Absolutely amazing news! Continued prayers

Comment

Awesome news of the progress. Prayers continue

Comment

Was thinking about Tucker today. Hope he's still doing better.
          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Prayers for a continued recovery!

Comment

Just saw this. Prayers sent for a full recovery for the little man. Thanks for the updates.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Evening update.

More good news from lab work today. His kidney function is down to 1.3 today so they are scheduling removal of dialysis catheter for tomorrow in hopes that he'll be down to 1. YIPEE one less tube��. His HGB is starting to go up on its own which is also great news. So as long as it keeps going up no more blood transfusions. They are thinking about leaving the line in his leg for now since we are having some problems with random spurts of nausea, they want to be able to hook up his IV again if necessary. He's having some irregular heart rhythms and they are thinking this might be due to all the meds he's had so they discontinued the anti nausea meds as those could cause this. So hopefully nausea stops on its own since they can't give him anything for it now. They also had to start the diuretic again because his blood pressure got too high last night. Dr's are hoping this will pull off the extra fluid on him and decrease his BP. We've increased his Miralax and that seems to be helping a little today. He is quite the popular little boy with the staff here. Everyone laughs and jokes with him and thinks he's such a cool kid...I think I agree with them ��. I love hearing him laugh and be silly again, it's music to my ears!! ��. The helicopter lands on the roof just above us and so we spend a good amount of time running to the window to try and catch a glimpse of the helicopter landing or taking off. I was able to get a video of it landing today and Tucker wanted me to share it with all of you. Hope you all enjoy ��.

Your continued prayers are greatly appreciated!

Chris and Jamie.

Comment

Great news!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for Tucker and all of your family.

Comment

Thanks for the update that is great news.
                        My family will continue praying for Tucker and your family
                        Waiting for more good news

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers continue for Tucker and family.

Comment

Your family is living testimony to the power of Almighty God and His glorious work in our lives in times of deepest woe. Prayers will continue to be lifted up.

Comment

Continued prayers for Tucker

Comment

Working...
                                X