Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever. I tried to help.

Comment

It's been a long day. Called in sick. Feeling bad all morning. Then bam. I learned why. A migraine came out of nowhere. Drained me and now I really feel like crap.

Comment

That sux!!^^ And yes it has been a long day. Final day of moving in. Got the furniture situated and some boxes taken care of. Spent a few minutes outside tonight and it's the most peaceful house/place I've ever had! Surrounded by woods so it's like being at a camp at the deer lease or something. Simply heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          It's been a long day. Called in sick. Feeling bad all morning. Then bam. I learned why. A migraine came out of nowhere. Drained me and now I really feel like crap.
          Hope you get to feeling better there isn't much time before archery opener.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            That sux!!^^ And yes it has been a long day. Final day of moving in. Got the furniture situated and some boxes taken care of. Spent a few minutes outside tonight and it's the most peaceful house/place I've ever had! Surrounded by woods so it's like being at a camp at the deer lease or something. Simply heaven!
            It will be worth all the work moving.
            I moved clear out in the country about a year ago I will never live in town again!

Comment

Just got home from the hospital. I just don't got it in to type out a lot of bad news. So I'm not. The good news, she's feeling better, she had a heart problem come up that got resolved and she's supposed to come home tomorrow. We've petitioned Baylor transplant clinic and they said they would look at her case, no guarantees, but it wasn't just a no. We'll find out in a couple weeks. So I'm ready to be distracted for awhile and talk hunting again. Thanks to all my huntin buddies for helping me get through this stuff. Let's get out there and make those deer pay dearly this year.

Comment

Kevin, again, so sorry to hear and continued prayers. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate. Glad she's feeling better though. And yes, freezers will be filled this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                  Tried shooting some tonight in the low light. I think I need to replace my fibers. I struggled a bit.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You mean low light and raining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                    You mean low light and raining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Yes forgot the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
                      Depends on what area I am hunting
                      As close as a couple hundred yards to as far as a couple miles.
                      Don't be afraid of hunting close to the roads lot of deer around there.
                      Just be aware of the boundaries and hunt at least a hundred yards from an open road
                      Actually

I'm too tired and lazy to look it up but the rule is 50 yards from an open road. 150 yards for occupied areas and camps etc.
                      Although the 100 yards is better.
                      The 50 yards is in the section discussing boundaries.
                      It's 1:30 am and my dog is sick and I'm out walking her. Too lazy to look it all up.

Gentlemen, use some common sense and as stated above, read the book.
                      In either case above, whether 100 yards or 150 yards, both of the guys ( whom I call friends) would be right/safe.

David, I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I'm not sure hunting without your orange is legal.
                      I know it says you have to have it on during daylight hours, I'm fairly certain it states while hunting.

Dangit y'all are going to make me look it up. Aren't ya.

Comment

Quick search.

Comment

I believe this is the right pic. They all look the same right now.

Comment

Nite....

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                              Nite....

Hope that dog gets well soon.
                              I can't wait to catch up with you this year Brother.
                              It's been a long time

Comment

Wear my orange til in my stand then remove, but you may be right. It may not be legal.

Leaving for my wife to take oath for citizenship. Yall have a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X