TBH Youth Cowboys and Cowgirls 2019 rodeo dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
    congrats on the new horse. Finally had a chance to go look at this horse for my daughter today.Greatvlittle horse. hasn't been ridden in a month and was ready to go like it had been ridden yesterday. it is a solid finished breakaway horse and may get turned into a barrel/poles horse. lots of speed for a 12.3 hands high horse. Gonna go back Saturday and ride it again, but pretty sure it will be coming home with us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Well did you end up with the horse?

Brandon and I keep commenting on last years thread instead of this one

Comment

My daughter and her new horse Buddy are doing great together. Their first real runs will be at the the Denton County Youth Fair in the end March. They have formed a quick bond and the horse is a great athlete. Can’t wait to see what these two do together

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
        My daughter and her new horse Buddy are doing great together. Their first real runs will be at the the Denton County Youth Fair in the end March. They have formed a quick bond and the horse is a great athlete. Can’t wait to see what these two do together
        Thats awesome to hear.

Comment

Well my son had a pretty good day today at a Ranch horse versatility event in Stephenville, Texas

Comment

Well my son had a pretty good day today at a Ranch horse versatility event in Stephenville, Texas

He was super excited to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well we are starting to get our youth rodeo schedules and it looks like it is going to be a super busy spring and summer.

Denton County Youth Fair speed events are coming up quickly on March 24th. The new horse is working out really well. Can’t wait to see these two run for real

Comment

This weekend is the last Jr for Region X . Sunday we will go to Hamilton for the Awards. Prior to Rileys injury she was winning the Region and it looks like she will finish 5 or 6th after missing the last 4 rodeos. Disappointing for sure but all happens for a reason. Her arm is healing ahead of schedule so we are looking forward to getting back out there. Looks like her come back rodeo will be her hometown Burnet CPRA rodeo in May. Good Luck to all the Kiddos getting ready for the Spring Summer rodeo runs. Go be Great and Believe in Yourself!!!

Comment

Sunday we went to the awards ceremony. Riley finished the yr 4th despite missing the last 4 rodeos. It was great seeing our rodeo family. Also was able to present a hand drawing I had done of my friend, Chris Harris who passed away a year ago, to his youngest daughter and wife. It was an emotional moment for all of us. Now its time to get ready for state.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice drawing Brandon. Congrats to Riley for finishing 4th after missing. I know that was not the plan from the beginning but still shows how good she is since she missed the last 4 rodeos. Looks like we will be seeing you in Region 10 next year

Comment

Congrats. Hope that arm is healing up well.

Comment

Nice drawing Brandon. Congrats to Riley for finishing 4th after missing. I know that was not the plan from the beginning but still shows how good she is since she missed the last 4 rodeos. Looks like we will be seeing you in Region 10 next year

Thats awesome. Region 10 is tough but it will make you better.

Comment

Well tomorrow is the day. First time competing on the new horse tomorrow at the Denton County Horse Show Speed events. I sure hope they do well. In practice they have been doing great.

Comment

Well tomorrow is the day. First time competing on the new horse tomorrow at the Denton County Horse Show Speed events. I sure hope they do well. In practice they have been doing great.
                            Tell her smooth is fast and fast is good.

Comment

Well today was a good day for Abbey and new horse. She won the Denton County Horse Show Speed events again this year. They ran some very pretty patterns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome!!! We need to get Abbey and Riley together especially before next yr Jr Highs. She is doing great

Comment

Working...
                                X