Men at baby showers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    Glad my wife knows to not ask me to go to that type of crap.
    This. Wife wouldn’t ask me to go in a million years

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
      Men don’t go to baby showers. Snowflake men may but they’re not straight
      Prob have man buns and shoot 6.5 creedmors

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Prob have man buns and shoot 6.5 creedmors
        B itch biscuits.

Comment

Nooooooooo---I am an old fashioned old timer.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
            No, that's what diaper parties are for!!
            For the man to get his buddies together and get drunk!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            Diaper parties? That must be new as well. Never heard of something like that.

Comment

Sister had one yesterday and I told her I’m not going, she said “why won’t you go my husband and father in law will be there” I just laughed and replied “if you **** standing up you aren’t supposed to go to those... better check those two”
              She hasn’t talked to me since hahaha

Comment

Men at baby showers?

I went to my sisters baby shower with my wife. Of course my bro in law was there along with our good friends JD and Ribeye. We participated in most of the fun little games they played. It was rather interesting. At no time did I feel my mancard trying to escape. I guess I’m too old to care what anyone else thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                  We had a "Co Ed" baby shower?? Get together?? Women were inside doing their thing and we were outside drinking beer by the fire, I smoked ribs, corn and sausage and cooked hamburgers...I filled a 120 quart cooler with Miller lite, Coors light, Bud light and cokes to go with the handle of crown I bought...it was a good time..I nor my son who's baby shower it was, turned out gay...
                  Lol

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been to couples showers and diaper showers with guys. In both cases it normally involves the guys gathering outside around a cooler and a grill or shooting skeet.

Comment

I think guys that are ok going to couples baby showers probably also say dumb arse s... like. “We are pregnant”. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was told that the couples shower was "an excuse for the men to drink beer".
                        I said, "I don't make excuses for drinking beer".

Still haven't been to one, and don't plan on it.

Comment

Men going to baby showers didn’t happen years ago, right or wrong. These days they make it a Family event is what I have noticed imo. I admittingly have gone to my future grandchildren’s events and will in the future I am sure. It’s a new dawn in society for us old grumpy farts. Lol

Comment

neg skip it. no chance

Comment

NO

Comment

In my family it is always "Family First" meaning that I would have been there if I was invited. I don't pick what I want to do based on if I feel it will be fun. If my family thinks it is special/important I will make it a priority to be there to show them that they are worth my time. I realize that not everyone has this dynamic. Now all of that said, if this were to be the case in my family I am also 100% certain that there would be something on the pit, washer boards, horse shoes, beer and a card/domino table to keep the guys entertained.

Comment

Working...
                                X