Glock 48 or 43x opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
    Son-n-law has a shield. I will let her try it also. She would like a .45 but with her size, she not going to hide it.

Don’t get hung up in caliber. There is no discernible difference in terminal performance between 9mm/40/45ACP.

The 9mm will be easier to shoot in a subcompact and will also hold more rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      who did that stipple?

Im really wanting a 48 but put a 19 together for CC just in time for the 48 to come out

Rubber grip not stipple. Texture is great, huge improvement over factory finish.

Handleitgrips are the best quality and most affordable gun grips on the market! Every Grip is laser cut to perfection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nandosubia View Post
        Rubber grip not stipple. Texture is great, huge improvement over factory finish.

Handleitgrips are the best quality and most affordable gun grips on the market! Every Grip is laser cut to perfection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        even better!

The sprayed on texture of my duty gun is coming apart and needs replaced. I guess its got 11 year 5 day a week carry life

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          Do you actually have a 15rd? I’ve yet to see them get to anyone. I’m waiting for one for my 48
          Not yet. Been impatiently waiting for mine. They said Oct. shipping and it’s getting really close to Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
            Not yet. Been impatiently waiting for mine. They said Oct. shipping and it’s getting really close to Nov.
            Dang I was hoping they were getting out

Comment

Working...
            X