No announcement yet.

Amber Guyger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter what the outcome is, there will be people not satisfied. Even if they do convict her of murder, I think she will get the least amount or close to that of time to serve.

If I worked anywhere near that area today I would take the day off. There are going to be protests that will block the streets and from then who knows what foolishness will be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Sorry but I don't even know how it would be possible for a sober person to do that..

No need to apologize, I don’t see how a sober person could dream up all of your conspiracy theories.[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowflinger84 View Post
        ........If you break into a house you dont deserve to die and its not the homeowners position to take your life just for that. However, if you threaten the family or property of an owner while trying to stop you there could be a fatal action involuntarily taken in route to stop you.
        Soooo, I wake up in the middle of the night and there's a burglar in the house. I've got to determine his intent before I mag-dump him? Is that what you meant to type?

Comment

Originally posted by whitecrow View Post
          Soooo, I wake up in the middle of the night and there's a burglar in the house. I've got to determine his intent before I mag-dump him? Is that what you meant to type?
          you should ask politely if he intends to harm you

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
            She needs to go to jail. If she wasn’t a cop, I doubt it would even be in the news.

I walk into your house and shoot you dead, I’m going to jail, no if ands or buts..and certainly no people arguing/hoping that I walk, like in this case. That’s the part of the “thin blue line” that make a lot of people like me sick.
            x10

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
              A crack head tried to rob a man with a knife is different than you being a women who can’t see what he had..
              Why does this even matter?

It was his apartment, where he had the right to defend it with deadly force. Except he was shot and killed before he could.

If she gets off this case will be used by all kinds of defense attorneys defending home invaders.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                Why does this even matter?

It was his apartment, where he had the right to defend it with deadly force. Except he was shot and killed before he could.

If she gets off this case will be used by all kinds of defense attorneys defending home invaders.
                I don't think I have ever agreed with so many people on here before!

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  Exactly. All the den do's as in "my little baby den do nothing" will now point at this case as to why their "baby" shouldn't have been shot despite robbing/stealing, assaulting, etc the shooter in the shooters home.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowflinger84 View Post
                    I think its going to be close and do think that since Castle doctrine is on the table she has a chance at least for Manslaughter instead of murder. My issue is she stated she was shooting to kill. As a cop and/or gun owner that should never be your answer because either party does not deserve to die. If you break into a house you dont deserve to die and its not the homeowners position to take your life just for that. However, if you threaten the family or property of an owner while trying to stop you there could be a fatal action involuntarily taken in route to stop you. She just flat out stated she was shooting to kill. If I were on the jury that would be hard to deal with. Her council are idiots for letting her make that statement.
                    I 100% disagree, how are you suppose to determine if they are threatening? I will tell you how, they are in my house thus they will be dealt with accordingly. My family is not worth getting consent that they are a friendly robber...

Comment

She's been found guilty of murder.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                        She's been found guilty of murder.
                        There you go!

Comment

Sure seems like the correct verdict to me. Now to see how the judge sentences her.

Comment

guilty of murder!!!

Comment

I’m stunned honestly. I did not expect that.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
                                guilty of murder!!!
                                Good

Comment

Working...
                                X