Nikki Haley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikki Haley

Thought this was a good read. From what I know of her, I would like to see her run in 2024 to assume the office after Trump leaves.

Republican Nikki Haley is meticulously laying the foundation for a presidential bid in 2024, forming a nonprofit organization to sustain her political-rock-star profile while she builds a financial nest egg so her family can afford her political ambitions. Party insiders keeping tabs on Haley say the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations wouldn’t challenge

Is kinda hot....oh wait, I thought this was a “finish the sentence” kinda post

Comment

OP, could or agree more. I’ve been saying this for a while now.

Comment

My only real problem with her is that she is responsible for the whole remove the Confederate statue mess.
        When that little **** shot up that black church she removed the Confederate flag from the state capital in a serious case of virtue signaling. That lead to the remove our history movement.
        I hate to think she might do something like that again.

Comment

Last edited by tps7742; 02-16-2023, 10:00 PM.

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocY7Y1_OeNQ"]Hillary Clinton Reincarnated in Nikki Haley - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

thread didn't age well

Comment

Yes I accidentally kicked it back up by putting the article where it claims she was a member of that young leaders forum. I put it on the other Nikki thread.

Comment

Working...
                X