No announcement yet.

So the Smollett attack was a hoax!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a d***** bag. I’m sure he’ll make a lovely bride in prison.

Comment

Maybe people should look before they leap.

It's good advice I "sometimes" forget to use...

Comment

From the get go... so is the letter sent to the set of Empire, all race baiting! Where is the "Reverend" Jessie Jackson speaking out against this crap, oh never mind he's all for it... making money for every incident!

Comment

Putting him in prison is equal to throwing that rabbit feller in the briar patch....

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Isn’t this sort of a reverse hate crime? Like if you hate me so bad you lie to the police, do a media push, redact your phone...shouldn’t that qualify as hate and be prosecuted as such?

Comment

He is a shoe in for an Academy Award now

Comment

He will get a book deal worth millions.

Comment

It’s all a effin joke. Most people today are just bitches. They have no clue what real hard times are like, what real oppression is like or what real racism is like. I wish all the folks crying about all of their injustices could be transported back 50 years in time. We today, as Americans have it better than any other generation before us, and yet all I ever hear is wa wa wa

Comment

I don’t think he’ll be doing well after this.

Comment

Warden: "Jusse, the guards and I pitched in to get you this soap-on-a-rope. We thought it appropriate given the way you like to accessorize with ropes and your strange penchant for dropping your soap in the shower."

Comment

I’m pretty sure I saw somewhere CNN has offered him a news anchor job. The article said something like - He was offered the job and is in training to be a news anchor because he has the ability to entertain and make stories interesting

Comment

If we are going to elevate one crime over another (hate crime), a fake hate crime should be punished more severely as well.

Comment

Fake Noose.

Comment

Hollywood will give hi more gigs and he'll walk away with millions. Won't serve time either.

That is how the libtard world works.

Plus, I'm feverishly against "hate crimes". So, one murder is worse than another? If you kill a white cool, but against a minority the DA uses it to get around double jeopardy if one is acquitted for the actual crime? This is legal double jeopardy from the get go.

Comment

The real tragedy in all this is it makes it so much more difficult for ACTUAL victims to be taken seriously.

I hope they throw the book at him.

Comment

Working...
                                X