Senator Cornyn on the border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senator Cornyn on the border

I'm disappointed in this. Way too weak, in my opinion. Now the national press is using this in an attempt to delegitimize Trump's anti-illegal immigration focus. Also, the comments by the Senator from Louisiana were typical Republican political pandering when it comes to illegal immigration. I feel that Trump is the only serious answer to this problem.

Texas Senator John Cornyn Tours Border, says 'Border Wall' Not Necessary

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dTidNKI_uA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dTidNKI_uA[/ame]

Cornyn has never really been "strong" on anything.

Comment

Cornyn needs to go

Comment

Somebody worth a **** please run against that ***** so we can get him out of office

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Somebody worth a **** please run against that ***** so we can get him out of office

Yes PLEASE!

Comment

John wayne cornyn. Bad ***

Comment

I would have been more shocked if he had come out with any position of strength. He is the yin to Cruz' yang

Comment

He sure ain't worthy of Texas. Adios wimp!

Comment

Voted against him last primary and will again along with my US Representative.

Comment

Well it since his buddy Rick Perry "sealed it off" the wall probably isn't necessary..

This guy, along with Perry, is a complete joke.. I really can't believe that we put up with this garbage the way we do..
                    Smoke blowing jack wads.. Both of them.. Selling snake oil..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Well it since his buddy Rick Perry "sealed it off" the wall probably isn't necessary..

This guy, along with Perry, is a complete joke.. I really can't believe that we put up with this garbage the way we do..
                      Smoke blowing jack wads.. Both of them.. Selling snake oil..
                      Yep....how many campaigns did Perry run on where closing the border was his main focus and promise.....only to walk it back after he was elected saying " My hands are tied, this is a Federal Government issue"

We, voters are our own worst enemy at times!

Comment

I dislike this guy with a passion.

Comment

Yep....how many campaigns did Perry run on where closing the border was his main focus and promise.....only to walk it back after he was elected saying " My hands are tied, this is a Federal Government issue"

Exactly why we need a outsider. Some who's not bought.
                          Perry endorsed Cruz Birds of a feather flock together.

Comment

Exactly why we need a outsider. Someone who's not bought.
                            Perry endorsed Cruz Birds of a feather flock together.

Comment

My newly elected state representative Mr. Terry Wilson is the type of people we need to replace morons like cornyn.

Comment

Working...
                              X