No more NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMiz View Post
    The NFL is already declining so this definitely will not help bring them back. ATT is one of the largest tv providers bad move by the NFL
    Did not know this, is this your opinion or is it a fact ? I thought they were making more and more money every year.

Comment

Bunch of hoopla for notta... they'll be best friends again before teams report in August..

Comment

NFL? Does that stand for Not For Long?

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
          NFL? Does that stand for Not For Long?
          The NFL generated revenues of about $15B this past season. Revenues up 4-5% each year for the last two years. Up in both TV revenue and local revenue last year. Beer companies spend 4x more in the NFL than any other sports sponsorship avenue...Auto companies, 4X....Telecom, 4X...Soft drink companies, 3X....Technology companies, 3X. According to Bloomberg, 45 or the top 50 telecasts in 2018 were NFL games and twice as many people watched the AFC Championship game as watched the Oscars or The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. It's projected that revenues will grow from it's current revenues of $15B to $25B by 2027......The NFL ain't going anywhere.

I did love the Jerry Glanville reference though.

Comment

I’d rather watch Bob Ross paint Nancy Pelosi nude than nfl football

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              I’d rather watch Bob Ross paint Nancy Pelosi nude than nfl football

This is bad news. I much prefer NFL Network over ESPN. I rarely even watch ESPN bc of NFL and MLB Networks. AT&T better pull their head out and get a deal struck.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post

This is bad news. I much prefer NFL Network over ESPN. I rarely even watch ESPN bc of NFL and MLB Networks. AT&T better pull their head out and get a deal struck.
                Interesting that most comments think AT&T needs to step up. What about the NFL? I guess they are still king despite what we read on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Interesting that most comments think AT&T needs to step up. What about the NFL? I guess they are still king despite what we read on TBH
                  You are correct, there is blame on both sides. I think that AT&T bears a little more weight given they (Directv) have been supplying the NFL Network since its inception in 2012 or so. In addition, since AT&T took over Directv, this is a common occurrence (dropping previously supplied networks) blended with large down grade in customer service. Bundle this all together and it leads you to believe that AT&T is being a cheap *****, fair or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X