Trump Pushes to End Global Criminalization of Homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Pushes to End Global Criminalization of Homosexuality

And he put U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell in charge of it. Let the spin begin.

LOL heads are going to explode.

Can't wait to see them defend people who actually hate homosexuals. Just because Orange man bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      And he put U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell in charge of it. Let the spin begin.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...uality-n973081

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      LOL heads are going to explode.

Can't wait to see them defend people who actually hate homosexuals. Just because Orange man bad.
      Yep, heads will explode. However, I think this largely goes unreported from both sides. The left can't possibly give him kudos for doing something they would agree with and many of the far right will just stay silent because they don't agree with the lifestyle but can't call out Trump.

Comment

Headlines news;

President Trump gives LBGTQ community false hope.

Comment

That **** Trump.......prison reform and now this!!!!!!!!!
          Did he forget he is a bigot and a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by charles View Post
            headlines news;

president trump approves watching girl on girl ****

fify

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              fify
              bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
                Yep, heads will explode. However, I think this largely goes unreported from both sides. The left can't possibly give him kudos for doing something they would agree with and many of the far right will just stay silent because they don't agree with the lifestyle but can't call out Trump.
                Dont know if it is FAKE news but it will be another laughable moment in history as that develops!

Comment

Just glad to see politicians focused on the important stuff

(Insert largest sarcasm emoji possible...right here)

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    Just glad to see politicians focused on the important stuff

(Insert largest sarcasm emoji possible...right here)
                    You don't think people being murdered for their sexual orientation is important? I don't agree with the lifestyle, but paying with your head on a chopping block is a little tough to square. Those same people have murdered Christians for being Christians, and I thought that was important too.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      You don't think people being murdered for their sexual orientation is important? I don't agree with the lifestyle, but paying with your head on a chopping block is a little tough to square. Those same people have murdered Christians for being Christians, and I thought that was important too.
                      The USA kills more people in a month via abortion...

Let us focus here. We have no right to tell another country not to murder people when we are doing it here. Romans 2

The reason should not matter if it is wrong IMHO (murder)

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                        The USA kills more people in a month via abortion...

Let us focus here. We have no right to tell another country not to murder people when we are doing it here. Romans 2

The reason should not matter if it is wrong IMHO (murder)
                        Point taken. I couldn't agree more about abortion, brother. You're preaching to the choir on that point. Now, it might should be legal to abort teenagers....but not fetuses.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Point taken. I couldn't agree more about abortion, brother. You're preaching to the choir on that point. Now, it might should be legal to abort teenagers....but not fetuses.
                          Will i go to hell if i amen this

Comment

Working...
                          X