X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
    Glad to have last years mount back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I shot a similar buck 2 seasons ago last day of archery before general season opener. I did a Euro and now I'm thinking I should do a shoulder mount after seeing yours. Great mount and great deer!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      I shot a similar buck 2 seasons ago last day of archery before general season opener. I did a Euro and now I'm thinking I should do a shoulder mount after seeing yours. Great mount and great deer!
      Yours is nice as well! How wide is that thing?

Comment

Originally posted by ryan81 View Post
        yours is nice as well! How wide is that thing?

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
        19.5"
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Antlers86; 09-20-2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	385EBAA0-FB3A-4356-AA4A-E53A432B1657.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	24554466

Click image for larger version

Name:	1ED12DCD-BB04-49D9-A100-12E33281C4A6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	24554467
          Ready for the opener to get here

Comment

Is that corn piles

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Is that corn piles

X2!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Is that corn piles
                Rice Bran

Comment

19.5"
                  I thought yours was wider than mine. Mine went right at 21.5”. But yours has more mass I think.

Either way, that’s one helluva nice buck in my opinion. I vote you get a full shoulder mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                    I thought yours was wider than mine. Mine went right at 21.5”. But yours has more mass I think.

Either way, that’s one helluva nice buck in my opinion. I vote you get a full shoulder mount.

My taxi has plenty of capes and I just might do so once I finish up the Mancave.

Good luck this season. Have a feeling we are going to see a lot of toads from East Tx put down!

Comment

My taxi has plenty of capes and I just might do so once I finish up the Mancave.

Good luck this season. Have a feeling we are going to see a lot of toads from East Tx put down!
                      Good luck to y’all. I haven’t seen more than a 5 point this year.

Comment

What percentage and brand are yall finding to be a good proteinaround the Houston and Trinity counties? I've tried all types just mixed.

Comment

Man I saw a SUPER nice buck here in Spring yesterday at the intersection of 2920 and Stuebner Airline across from Hooks Airport. Actually there were two nice bucks but one was a 10-point, probably 16" - 17" wide with good tine length. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a 140" deer. I just couldn't hardly believe it. Got me all excited though.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Man I saw a SUPER nice buck here in Spring yesterday at the intersection of 2920 and Stuebner Airline across from Hooks Airport. Actually there were two nice bucks but one was a 10-point, probably 16" - 17" wide with good tine length. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a 140" deer. I just couldn't hardly believe it. Got me all excited though.

I was headed west on the grand parkway Friday about 1pm and spotted a beautiful ten just east of spring. He was maybe 20 yards off of the highway grazing.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                              I was headed west on the grand parkway Friday about 1pm and spotted a beautiful ten just east of spring. He was maybe 20 yards off of the highway grazing.

I hate to see all the woods being leveled for houses and half-empty shopping centers but it's amazing that there are still deer of that quality out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                I hate to see all the woods being leveled for houses and half-empty shopping centers but it's amazing that there are still deer of that quality out there.

You ain’t lying.

Comment

Working...
                                X