2019 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
    If you don’t mind me asking where did you buy your fish from?
    If I'm remembering right he has Camelot bell bass.

Comment

If you don’t mind me asking where did you buy your fish from?
      We bought them from Todd Overton. This was one of the last strings of the original Camelot Bells he spawned and marketed. They are now called the Lonestar Legacies. They are expensive but worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        We bought them from Todd Overton. This was one of the last strings of the original Camelot Bells he spawned and marketed. They are now called the Lonestar Legacies. They are expensive but worth it.

Thank u sir, great lookin bass and can’t wait to see how big they get for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank u sir, great lookin bass and can’t wait to see how big they get for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Thanks! The key is bait fish and management of numbers. Anything 18” or smaller is removed. Either removed or relocated to another tank/lake. I’m hoping to break my PB at 12.75 this fall. That would be great. Pretty sure I had shake off this spring that would have done it. Managing a trophy bass lake is a lot managing deer for trophies

Comment

Is the Fayette power plant not running anymore?, I would think it would be boiling hot this time of year.

Comment

2019 Bass Fishing Thread

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
              Is the Fayette power plant not running anymore?, I would think it would be boiling hot this time of year.

Someone said earlier in the thread water temp was in the 90s just recently.

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              I think we should have a friendly TBH bass tournament one weekend. We have the crappie together so why not a tbh bass tournament? I think it would be lots fun. Maybe Conroe or Rayburn? We could do a 1 day tournament or 2 day tournament on a weeend.

Yes sir! That’s why I created this thread so we can talk about bass fishing and even organize some get togethers.

Sierracharlie out…
              Last edited by sierracharlie338; 06-19-2019, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                I think we should have a friendly TBH bass tournament one weekend. We have the crappie together so why not a tbh bass tournament? I think it would be lots fun. Maybe Conroe or Rayburn? We could do a 1 day tournament or 2 day tournament on a weeend.
                I would kick y'all's azz[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  I would kick y'all's azz[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

If this happens you gonna have some work ahead of you!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Just thought I would stir the pot alittle

Comment

What’s a competition without a little friendly trash talk!?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I dont have any to post because I have been crappie fishing alot but im gonna post some for my son (Fish-n-hunt17) since he can't post pics. These are all from this year so far and all fish in the pics were on Conroe. He is on Rayburn now while im working.....
                        Attached Files

Comment

I’ve personally had a horrible year on LBJ. Can’t figure her out. This past weekend my son and I (and other friends) were invited to fish a good friends private 110 acre lake near Palestine. He is going to drain it July 1 to start over. It is overpopulated with catfish and crappie and the bass fishing is good but not great. My son caught this 9.5# from a brush pile.

***Edit-cant get pictures to load. Ugghhh
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by bklem; 06-19-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

My spring/summer time vice is smallmouth fishing. I’ll try to add some pictures as I go. Most of my fishing is fly fishing in creeks & rivers close to me. I do like to bass fish in the lake, but don’t get to go very often because it’s almost 40 minutes from me.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Haven't been out yet this year because of have busy I am. Just brought back a 10' jon boat that's perfect to put in smaller spots. Looking to get out on the water around San Angelo

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                                My spring/summer time vice is smallmouth fishing. I’ll try to add some pictures as I go. Most of my fishing is fly fishing in creeks & rivers close to me. I do like to bass fish in the lake, but don’t get to go very often because it’s almost 40 minutes from me.

I drive an hour plus to any lake I fish so I hear ya on that.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X