Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

a legal bull anyways

Comment

Ran into a Moose last night while scouting, he stood up about 65 yards out from me and stared long enough for me to get a cell phone pic.
              Attached Files

Comment

Base Camp hot water shower is ready to load up. Worth its wait in gold on the mountain

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody hunting the Pioneer zone in Idaho this year? Debating on the Pioneer vs the Lemhi. Lower success rate in the Lemhi last year but alot less hunters too

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    What arrow / broad head setup is proven? I have always run lite arrows and 100g broadheads, either Muzzy 100g 4 blade or 100g Slicktrick for whitetail and hogs. Thinking of moving up to 125 heads and considering G-5 for the cut on contact.
                    I'm shooting 125 grain qad exodus. 70 grain inserts velocity 300 arrows.. right at 16 percent foc and 500 grains on the nose.. I really wanted to shoot magnus stingers but past 40 yards they started shooting high I shot both the qad and stinger through a 2x4 at 50 yards the magnus bent but the exodus spun like new... I'm good to 70 with the exodus.. I wouldn't hesitate to take a fallow up shot at 70..

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                      I'm shooting 125 grain qad exodus. 70 grain inserts velocity 300 arrows.. right at 16 percent foc and 500 grains on the nose.. I really wanted to shoot magnus stingers but past 40 yards they started shooting high I shot both the qad and stinger through a 2x4 at 50 yards the magnus bent but the exodus spun like new... I'm good to 70 with the exodus.. I wouldn't hesitate to take a fallow up shot at 70..

I love the Exodus and they fly great for me as well! Are you shooting the swept blade or full? Last 4 Elk i've killed have been with the Exodus and i've had a pass-through every time.

Comment

Make sure y’all are getting your boots broke in very well. Thought mine were but the mountains are not the time to find out they weren’t...

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                          Base Camp hot water shower is ready to load up. Worth its wait in gold on the mountain
                          No doubt about that! Nice setup. Ours is a little more redneck

Comment

Unless you just bought those before your trip I think I would be looking for some different boots. I've had worse but I sent the boots that did it down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                              I love the Exodus and they fly great for me as well! Are you shooting the swept blade or full? Last 4 Elk i've killed have been with the Exodus and i've had a pass-through every time.
                              Full blade. Some states consider the swept as barbed heads so I didn't want to take a chance.. I've read that on a few forums . I didnt look up the rules myself .
                              Last edited by jds247; 07-23-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post

Man we’re gonna be backpacking in after 24 hrs I’m going to be struggling without a shower lol I’ll be dreaming of your setup brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X