Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3231.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	25182613

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mhmmm!

Comment

Oh man, that might have brought back my ol outlaw ways.

Comment

Nice, I used to feed the deer at my house within 10 yards of my target and some of the deer wouldn't even flinch when the arrow would hit the target. Most would only look at me when I walked up and pulled my arrows. I now feed them 10 yards in front of my office window at my house so I can watch them in the mornings. Even though I've been hand feeding them for 12 years, they still will not let me get any closer then 5 yards and everyone of them has grown up with me feeding them. I find it funny that some of them will just stand there and let the corn hit them in the face/body when I throw the corn out. They actually close there eye's right before the corn hits them.

Comment

Haha. Nope you prob won’t! They are still walking away.

Comment

That's awesome. Several years ago, at Carter's Country on Treashwig, there was a straight-up trophy deer that would walk out onto the shooting range like he owned the place. As soon as he was spotted, a "cease fire" was ordered until he walked on. Most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen. Most guys there sighting in there rifles would never see a deer that good again....ever....and he was untouchable.

Comment

Lol. Yep, good stories. I sat there and practiced for 40 mins and they were there dang near the entire time. I was shooting 40-60 yds and they were about 80 past the target. Dang pets is what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                That's awesome. Several years ago, at Carter's Country on Treashwig, there was a straight-up trophy deer that would walk out onto the shooting range like he owned the place. As soon as he was spotted, a "cease fire" was ordered until he walked on. Most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen. Most guys there sighting in there rifles would never see a deer that good again....ever....and he was untouchable.
                I have been to Carters and had doe walk out but never a buck, that's crazy!

Comment

Working...
                X