The Taj Mahal Needs Solar Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanehill View Post
    update: Need additional power for xbox....

hahaha

Comment

Nice! A cot, hot plate, and mini-fridge, and you never have to go back to camp.

Would love to see inside and outside pictures of the finished product.

Comment

Generator would be perfect

Comment

Nice setup. Get two batteries and keep one charging while using the other then swap out.

Comment

Here are some interior pics....

Comment

Thanks for the compliments! It's turning out great. Can't wait for November!

Comment

For a full day you will probablay need to run 2 deep cycle batteries together (run parrall + to+ - to -).
                That kit that was posted above is probably the best price you will find and that wattage will charge a battery pretty quick.
                Great setup.

Comment

Where's the cot? Space heater? I love it!!!

All joking aside, with the kids in there, you may need the Xbox!

Comment

Might look into this stuff.......

Experience the power of Goal Zero by improving your lifestyle with our portable power stations, solar generators, solar panels, power banks, and home energy storage solutions.

I bought a small solar hootus to charge my phone from them at Bownanza....

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyPoolman View Post
                      Where's the cot? Space heater? I love it!!!

All joking aside, with the kids in there, you may need the Xbox!
                      I've got an old Dearborn heater that I converted from natural gas to propane. It gets it toasty in there.

Comment

Sweat Setup Shane.. That looks comfy... Good to see you posting. Hows the back? All healed?

Comment

Thanks, Mitch. Yep - back to 100% physically. Man, your pool looks great. Let's get together sometime. If you see Bradley, tell him I said hey.

Comment

I see that you have some shade on the roof. Is that on both sides? You really need full sun all day. BTW, what are the pill bottles for?

Comment

Originally posted by Saltwater Buck View Post
                              I see that you have some shade on the roof. Is that on both sides? You really need full sun all day. BTW, what are the pill bottles for?
                              I'll cut the trees back for full sun. I put cotton balls & doe pee in the pill bottles and then chunk em around the area I'm hunting.

Comment

Oh, that's a great idea!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X