Clear All

At the house.

Think I got a gray fox at the house.
    Attached Files

Nice bushy tail.

Comment

I think your right

Comment

Not a huge problem. About like a stray cat.
        Our rancher had some permanently in his barn. Only problem was piles of crap.
        Benefit was less mice and rats.

BP

Comment

Yep

Looks like a grey

Comment

Confirmation, Fox!
            Attached Files

Comment

They are pretty cool critters, have seen this one eat corn, and seems to like protein too.
              Attached Files

Comment

My parents have a family of 4 that live around their house. They are fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  They are pretty cool critters, have seen this one eat corn, and seems to like protein too.
                  I had one come into corn one time and had no idea they even ate corn.

Comment

Looks like you may have 2! Looks like one in the background to the right. Excellent ratters and vermin killers, can be rough on birds, turkey eggs and poults, possible fawn killers.

Comment

they're fun to watch...

Comment

We have a couple grays and a red around the house. They haven't bothered my chickens, so I have no problem with them so far.

Comment

They are cool to watch and don't hurt too much. I had one years back that hung out with a 6 pointer, literally 1000's of pictures of the pair of them together all over my lease over the course of 2 years. I enjoyed watching them.

Comment

I'd say you are right. I had one come out last year while some does were feeding and one of the does pummeled it.

Comment

I ain’t seen a grey in our neck of the woods in 20 years. The reds are getting thick here. I see about as many of them as I do coyotes

Comment

Working...
                              X